Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I really can't get over all the "bedwench" talk on this forum when y'all c00ns go around praising pawgs. :camby:Where are the vitriolic attacks on BM who go after WW?

its a few guys that go after them all the time. but most nikkas on here wanna troll or c00n out so it gets drowned out.

same thing happened when kidstranglehold made the thread about African women. all of a sudden another thread was made mad about us praising black women/africa too much.

nikkas come here to laugh and troll way to much for any of this stuff to be taking super serious. but its a lot bullshyt goes on here, don't mean I agree with it.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
We are aware to some degree, but again, we are women. We see things from a woman's perspective.

We truly don't know the everyday, seemingly insignificant and unspoken battles you may have to go through as a black male, just as vice versa you don't see what we go through to the degree that we see it. So we need to just respect that and leave room for fact that there is some we just don't quite understand.

That's not to say that if we were to sit down and make a concerted effort to weigh all the evidences and look comprehensively at these issues we couldn't make headway, but people are busy living their lives and are concerned what appears to effect *themselves* most directly.

But I will say this...if your women don't feel supported and valued above all, she's not going to have your back.
I agree.:ehh:

I think the first step is to listen to both sides on what's hurting them

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The reason black women are defending their interracial relationships is because most don't view these pairings to be born out of self-hate or other superficial reasons.

so why do you automatically call black men c00ns then who defend that shyt?

I understand that and I could give a fukk. yeah everyonce in a while I see nikka with a white bytch who aint c00ning but most times...they are.

its not that they have choice considering if you really talk about racism in America to your white spouse in a way that's not sugar coated they couldn't agree with your vibe. then you got their whole family who are probably deep seeded racist and will never really like you or treat you with respect. in retrospect you have sold out......for money. which equals c00ning.

I know a real story of a white grandmother shamed of her mixed child. didn't even wanna take her out and be seen with her in public cause she a mixed breed with kanky hair.

also lets not forget this legendary moment in radio history of when KKKeeping it real goes wrong in amerikkka.:wow::mjcry::dwillhuh::dahell::scust:

Last edited:
Daps
What?:dahell:

Really, you seriously don't see it?:wtf:

I truly and honestly do not believe that the vast majority of black women who have dated IR do so for superficial reasons or white worship. *if* you truly are seeing a rise in black women/ white men in our media, ask yourself if we're still outpacing black men. Do you think this would've even happened if black men were holding us down like they should've been?

White people are everywhere and they outnumber us by a lot, #1.

#2, it's an unfortunate observation for me to have to make but in general they are more emotionally healthy and viable for relationships. Blame it on the fact that they're families haven't been persecuted by oppression, blame it on economical disadvantages that cause us to not be as carefree and open whatever.... If it remains that Tyler is going to treat me with dignity, consider my thoughts and feelings and make me feel like a woman, I'm going in that direction. This goes for black men or women, I believe. We're going to go where we feel appreciated and genuinely loved.

Too much of a sexual component has been made of black relationships and it seems many black men somehow think that a woman simply being white will produce these feelings of adoration and respect in him.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh's don't even lie

A chick who looks like this

0.jpg

Is more likely to be with a black man than a chick who looks like this

naptural85.jpg

These natural, 'conscious' black women are the biggest bed wenches of all.....
Just like their male counterparts
The more concious bla k men are/fight the power/cacs must die black men are the more likely they are to have white women in their arms:yeshrug:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I truly and honestly do not believe that the vast majority of black women who have dated IR do so for superficial reasons or white worship. *if* you truly are seeing a rise in black women/ white men in our media, ask yourself if we're still outpacing black men. Do you think this would've even happened if black men were holding us down like they should've been?

White people are everywhere and they outnumber us by a lot, #1.

#2, it's an unfortunate observation for me to have to make but in general they are more emotionally healthy and viable for relationships. Blame it on the fact that they're families haven't been persecuted by oppression, blame it on economical disadvantages that cause us to not be as carefree and open whatever.... If it remains that Tyler is going to treat me with dignity, consider my thoughts and feelings and make me feel like a woman, I'm going in that direction. This goes for black men or women, I believe. We're going to go where we feel appreciated and genuinely loved.

Too much of a sexual component has been made of black relationships and it seems many black men somehow think that a woman simply being white will produce these feelings of adoration and respect in him.

At the end of the day, only honesty and healing will let us right the ship... hopefully that isn't too much to ask for most of us.

Daps
I agree.:ehh:

I think the first step is to listen to both sides on what's hurting them

Yes, but we must be careful not to be dismissive towards each other and resort to childish "one-upping" and name-calling when doing so.

We must also accept and understand that there are things that will make a man feel disrespected that will not make a woman feel disrespected and vice versa.

Which is why all these racial threads simply end up going nowhere.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
We must also accept and understand that there are things that will make a man feel disrespected that will not make a woman feel disrespected and vice versa.

We also need to deconstruct these things with a critical mind to see if they reinforce sexism, misogyny, and patriarchy. Men get mad about plenty of things that they think are tied to manhood, but don't have any importance beyond what society arbitrarily tells us they have.

Basically, people need to understand intersectionality as a concept, and respect the experiences that different groups of people have and how different oppressions interact with each other.

The more BM and BW sit around slinging shyt at each other and showing an unwillingness to concede a point, the less understanding there is, the worse the situation is. Guess who that benefits...

That's right...

:beli: and :smugdraper: and :smugbiden:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So what are Black women's option...to hope to get any man at all to engage them in a relationship:lupe:
You claim that you are not beinh vindictive, then what os driving your responses?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I actually do.
Wouldn't piss on bedwenches if they were on fire, but I have no inherent displeasure over a black woman dating a man of another race because she genuinely likes dude.
There's a distinction between a black woman dating a white man because she actually likes him and a black woman dating a white man out of spite of black men and hatred of self.
If you find someone to love you that ain't black and the relationship isn't predicated on self hate, more power to you.
:manny:
Why do you care what black women do or don't do?