Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Daps
I'm trying to understand what you meant at your last post.

Are saying that when both black men and women date out, that only black men show self hate and black women do not.

Or are you saying in general that black men if he's single, stay within his race, or he marries out that he shows more self hate than black women.

Because trying to understand the whole "Black women for the most part are fine being black" part.

I'm trying to understand what you meant at your last post.

Are saying that when both black men and women date out, that only black men show self hate and black women do not.

Or are you saying in general that black men if he's single, stay within his race, or he marries out that he shows more self hate than black women.

Because trying to understand the whole "Black women for the most part are fine being black" part.

To be at the top of a racial hierarchy, image is EVERYTHING.

The most effective tool a white man has is the fact that he owns media. What movies or tv shows he wants to be financed will be financed. What he doesn't want seen will not be seen. If there is an image he doesn't want shown in a live broadcast, the cameras will pan out to the audience. If he wants the white woman to be worshipped above all, he will select the best white women to represent his women (and of course she is always receptive and gentle, always ready to admire, respect and adore him at all times) If he wants to televise a live discussion panel composed of a "diverse" group speaking on various issues, he will choose a c00n to represent the black person etc etc.

What you see in the media only magnifies what you see in real life. Do you think the average white man is marrying a pure, nubile, innocent white goddess that looks like a supermodel? Of course not. They're marrying average Jane unless they have money and influence and even still some of the rich ones still marry average. But tv and movies will tell you otherwise.

Add to that the blacks have been getting these images constantly since infancy with much fewer positive images of their own kind and combine that with how we're also trying to combat the effects that oppression has had on our community (family structure, economic structure, obesity, mental health etc)....then guess what? It becomes socially ingrained.

It seems black men are not at all image conscious. They are more likely to believe that being attached to whiteness...bedding a white woman, marrying a white woman...makes them appear to be a higher status than what they are. They think it's cool to replace black women in their music videos and magazines. They seem to think that makes them look alpha male.

Yeah, you may hear some grumbles from white men ("what is that cute girl doing with him" type of deal) but overall it only reaffirms what the white man wants you to believe about his race....that he is superior and his women are too. And he also wants you to believe that black women are inherently unfeminine, sexually promiscuous and ready at all times, etc so that you may envy what he has. He brainwashes himself to believe this but deep in his heart of hearts he knows this is not true.

After all, women are to be desired by men, not the other way around.

Race is benign and has no bearing on a man is a man is man just as a woman is a woman. White men don't have special feelings that are uncommon to black men or vice versa. It's smoke and mirrors.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He brainwashes himself to believe this but deep in his heart of hearts he knows this is not true.

Race is benign and has no bearing on a man is a man is man just as a woman is a woman. White men don't have special feelings that are uncommon to black men or vice versa. It's smoke and mirrors.

:russ:

Daps
Most BM build with BW.

And I still haven't seen all these videos yall were referencing.

Even Asian women aren't doing that swirl shyt in their media.

Did a panel of black women nominate Halle Berry to win an Oscar for Monster's Ball? Do we ship white men on our social networking sites? In our magazines? In our music videos? In the few outlets in which *WE* (not a white owned corporation) own and have creative control over?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Did a panel of black women nominate Halle Berry to win an Oscar for Monster's Ball? Do we ship white men on our social networking sites? In our magazines? In our music videos? In the few outlets in which *WE* (not a white owned corporation) own and have creative control over?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
now I think you guys are just applying YOUR truths to bw.
you guys refer to yourself as BBC, forget about everything else you have to offer, you're just mr. bbc
you guys do that weird, bisexual cuckold nonsense which is most definitely slavery related
you guys marry out more because there is just something about working all day to take care of some cacced out family that soothes your soul
even in this little post you automatically assumed it is far fetched any white guy would actually desire a bw for more than sex because your opinion of bw is so low. i'm not surprised. it is a big part of your culture to down black women.
there is no doubt who the bigger c00ns are. :stopitslime:

naw I say that because white men are known to rape black women and get away with it for years.

get all in your feelings and neg me for truth. also I go at male c00ns on this site daily so miss me with that bullshyt. whites just look at it as a fantasy.

I said it about males in the thread about the movie with bedwenching cheating wife....so keep talking shyt out your ass.

the blackwomen on this site never say anything about a black woman with a white man. it always ends up in the race track and them defending them or being silent. not one black girl.

but I know for fact some guys on the coli including me don't praise interracial shyt with white females like its the best thing since heaven.

fukk outta here.:umad::camby:

Daps
naw I say that because white men are known to rape black women and get away with it for years.

get all in your feelings and neg me for truth. also I go at male c00ns on this site daily so miss me with that bullshyt. whites just look at it as a fantasy.

I said it about males in the thread about the movie with bedwenching cheating wife....so keep talking shyt out your ass.

the blackwomen on this site never say anything about a black woman with a white man. it always ends up in the race track and them defending them or being silent. not one black girl.

but I know for fact some guys on the coli including me don't praise interracial shyt with white females like its the best thing since heaven.

fukk outta here.:umad::camby:

The reason black women are defending their interracial relationships is because most don't view these pairings to be born out of self-hate or other superficial reasons.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
To be at the top of a racial hierarchy, image is EVERYTHING.

The most effective tool a white man has is the fact that he owns media. What movies or tv shows he wants to be financed will be financed. What he doesn't want seen will not be seen. If there is an image he doesn't want shown in a live broadcast, the cameras will pan out to the audience. If he wants the white woman to be worshipped above all, he will select the best white women to represent his women (and of course she is always receptive and gentle, always ready to admire, respect and adore him at all times) If he wants to televise a live discussion panel composed of a "diverse" group speaking on various issues, he will choose a c00n to represent the black person etc etc.

What you see in the media only magnifies what you see in real life. Do you think the average white man is marrying a pure, nubile, innocent white goddess that looks like a supermodel? Of course not. They're marrying average Jane unless they have money and influence and even still some of the rich ones still marry average. But tv and movies will tell you otherwise.

Add to that the blacks have been getting these images constantly since infancy with much fewer positive images of their own kind and combine that with how we're also trying to combat the effects that oppression has had on our community (family structure, economic structure, obesity, mental health etc)....then guess what? It becomes socially ingrained.

It seems black men are not at all image conscious. They are more likely to believe that being attached to whiteness...bedding a white woman, marrying a white woman...makes them appear to be a higher status than what they are. They think it's cool to replace black women in their music videos and magazines. They seem to think that makes them look alpha male.

Yeah, you may hear some grumbles from white men ("what is that cute girl doing with him" type of deal) but overall it only reaffirms what the white man wants you to believe about his race....that he is superior and his women are too. And he also wants you to believe that black women are inherently unfeminine, sexually promiscuous and ready at all times, etc so that you may envy what he has. He brainwashes himself to believe this but deep in his heart of hearts he knows this is not true.

After all, women are to be desired by men, not the other way around.

:merchant:OooK, I agree with most of what you said and disagree with some.

But I have one question, if you and other black women are aware of white supremacy media.

Why you guys are not aware of economic racism against black males?:patrice:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Over black men?:what:

I need receipts.

www.beyondblackwhite.com

www.madamenoire.com

Look at the African American romance section on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_2?rh=i:stripbooks,k:african american romance&keywords=african american romance&ie=UTF8&qid=1411599863

51I5soKTYkL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

'Scandal' Golden Globes: Kerry Washington Comes Out On Top http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/scandal-golden-globes_n_4421910.html

Even made a term for it

Daps
:merchant:OooK, I agree with most of what you said and disagree with some.

But I have one question, if you and other black women are aware of white supremacy media.

Why you guys are not aware of economic racism against black males?:patrice:

We are aware to some degree, but again, we are women. We see things from a woman's perspective.

We truly don't know the everyday, seemingly insignificant and unspoken battles you may have to go through as a black male, just as vice versa you don't see what we go through to the degree that we see it. So we need to just respect that and leave room for fact that there is some we just don't quite understand.

That's not to say that if we were to sit down and make a concerted effort to weigh all the evidences and look comprehensively at these issues we couldn't make headway, but people are busy living their lives and are concerned what appears to effect *themselves* most directly.

But I will say this...if your women don't feel supported and valued above all, she's not going to have your back.