Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Superstar
Daps
and websites, and tv shows, and movies, and catch phrases
no hun, you don't get what i'm saying. music and physical abilities have been something blacks have been stereotyped in this country for centuries. many of the opportunities blacks get in this country are due to those categories whether it be a professional athlete or a student getting into college on a sports scholarship

comparing any other genre to those two for blacks will not be fair. they are too big. too many young boys want to be rappers and athletes. they idolize what those guys do.

scandal has how many fans? a few million. do you think they are all impressionable young black women? no. no one is watching scandal wishing they could get smashed in a broom closet then ignored.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I'd have to disagre. In the c00n Olympics I personally feel black men are far outpacing the women.

Black women for the most part are fine being black. There is only so much you can take of your male counterparts underachieving socially, not protecting the black family and worshipping whiteness.

Inevitably and understandably black women will begin to explore other options when this becomes rampant.

You can't call it self-hate when we're no longer willing to put up with this.
:SS:
If your talking about who date out more than yes black men are c00ning more.

But if your talking about black women don't c00n when dating IR and black men do.

Than you need to stop right now.

Oh by the way, black men are still more comfortable of black than black women.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
comparing any other genre to those two for blacks will not be fair. they are too big. too many young boys want to be rappers and athletes. they idolize what those guys do.

scandal has how many fans? a few million. do you think they are all impressionable young black women? no. no one is watching scandal wishing they could get smashed in a broom closet then ignored.

pull up an current rap video that did more #s than Scandal and features non Black women

Daps
The number of black women dating white men is small so why you nikkas in here tripping. You guys bring up how rare it is all the time.

Hair hats suck most brothers don't like them so why would cacs? I mean a sexy black chick with natural hair >>> hair hat. But at the end of the day most black chicks are still with us so who cares.

Also funny how dudes say they don't care about black women dating out but in very thread writing thesis on why another race often would find black women attractive??! Nikka have some pride as a man wanting to fukk an attractive chick of another race is something a lot of men try to do.

Cacs are demonic and both get off on dreaming of being fukked by a Mandingo bed buck slave or fukking the big booty jezebel bedwench slave.. I think my women are the best and Cacs secretly want them.

Yes, cacs (particularly the older ones) are generally not open with their desire for black women. If they admit to it most will minimalize it.

Donald Sterling was getting heat from his wealthy, image obsessed cac friends for having his mixed race, ambiguously black (to cacs) being photographed with black men because then it would be assumed that the woman was indeed black and Sterling was a ****** lover. No proud white man with status and position wants to be seen as a ****** lover to his peers unless he's one of the few who truly doesn't give a fukk.

Like I've said before white men are a proud people and he knows what keeps him at the top of the food chain. He's not compromising that.

Many black men think having a nonblack on their arm is a come up when in fact they're hustling backwards.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yes, cacs (particularly the older ones) are generally not open with their desire for black women.

Most WM are open about fukking BW an that is all you are good for. They have no secret desire to build with BW.

Daps

But if your talking about black women don't c00n when dating IR and black men do.

I do not agree with that at all. You'll have to explain.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

riiiight thats why SOME of yall want babies that look nothing like you?

the ultimate proof of racial pride is insuring that your children look like you.

Daps
Most WM are open about fukking BW an that is all you are good for. They have no secret desire to build with BW.

Any race of man who is proud will not be eager to build with anyone other than his own.

What does this say about black men?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I do not agree with that at all. You'll have to explain.
I'm trying to understand what you meant at your last post.

Are saying that when both black men and women date out, that only black men show self hate and black women do not.

Or are you saying in general that black men if he's single, stay within his race, or he marries out that he shows more self hate than black women.

Because trying to understand the whole "Black women for the most part are fine being black" part.

Daps
pull up an current rap video that did more #s than Scandal and features non Black women

Scandal is nothing but a tv show that happened to do well that is well-written and produced. The fact that the main characters are a bw/ww pairing is inspite of its success.

Black women could give a rats ass about being partnered with white men on tv. We're definitely not the ones writing the producers, begging to see it. You see how well 'Something New' did.

The age of thr music video has dramatically dropped off, but that doesn't change the fact that you have black artists who think it somehow reflects favorably on them to have women who are not their natural partners on a pedestal beside them.

Images like this only heighen the white man's feelings of superiority over black men.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Scandal is nothing but a tv show that happened to do well that is well-written and produced. The fact that the main characters are a bw/ww pairing is inspite of its success.

Black women could give a rats ass about being partnered with white men on tv. We're definitely not the ones writing the producers, begging to see it. You see how well 'Something New' did.

:mjlol:

The age of thr music video has dramatically dropped off

Say no more :pachaha: