Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would never date a chick with a hair hat...fukk that that shyt stinks my bytch hair cant be shorter than mine...:camby:

Daps
I'm not denying black males c00ning too but who's more likely to understand his a sex object.

Everyone is a fetish to someone.

If you use good discernment and exercise proper boundaries you can find someone who is genuine in their affection and commitment for you.

Black people in general have been fetishized since our intro to Western civilization so it may be hard to shed that image to some, but you'd be surprised at psychology of how romantic relationships develop.

Daps

THE WOMAN IS MORE LIKELY TO UNDERSTAND,
BECAUSE THE WOMAN IS LOOKING FOR THE COME UP...
THEY UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF p*ssy...

WHEREAS THE c00n ASS nikka IS LOOKING FOR LOVE, FAMILY, ACCEPTANCE
AND LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH HIS WHITE WIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Well if women understand the power of p*ssy so decidedly why are so many giving it away so freely these days?

Women don't desire family??

Please review your thesis and devise a more comprehensive, coherent answer.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

THE WOMAN IS MORE LIKELY TO UNDERSTAND,
BECAUSE THE WOMAN IS LOOKING FOR THE COME UP...
THEY UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF p*ssy...

WHEREAS THE c00n ASS nikka IS LOOKING FOR LOVE, FAMILY, ACCEPTANCE
AND LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH HIS WHITE WIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

That's I'm saying the ones who are c00ns will commit and summit to his white wife, while the ones that do understand his just a fetish to them, will stay within the race.

But I do agree with you on the woman part.

Everyone is a fetish to someone.

If you use good discernment and exercise proper boundaries you can find someone who is genuine in their affection and commitment for you.

Black people in general have been fetishized since our intro to Western civilization so it may be hard to shed that image to some, but you'd be surprised at psychology of how romantic relationships develop.
Your right but the majority of black people(Both Men and Women) still c00ning when it comes to IR.

Daps
BM don't even own magazines anymore and music videos are relics of the 2000s. Find a new talking point.

No it's actually very relevant.

Black entertainers *do* have plenty of creative control and say so in these things. Then they go on social media and portray the same nonblack worship.

When the rest of the world sees this, they shake their heads in embarassment for blacks.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Black entertainers *do* have plenty of creative control and say so in these things. Then they go on social media and portray the same nonblack worship..

Proof? Last I checked it was BW putting other races in their books and shows.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
The number of black women dating white men is small so why you nikkas in here tripping. You guys bring up how rare it is all the time.

Hair hats suck most brothers don't like them so why would cacs? I mean a sexy black chick with natural hair >>> hair hat. But at the end of the day most black chicks are still with us so who cares.

Also funny how dudes say they don't care about black women dating out but in every thread writing thesis on why another race would find black women attractive??! Nikka have some pride in other races of men wanting our women (Cacs do). But most cacs arent getting one as they still prefer us by a large margin.

Cacs are demonic and both get off on dreaming of being fukked by a Mandingo bed buck slave or fukking the big booty jezebel bedwench slave.. I think my women are the best and Cacs secretly want them.

Last edited:
Daps
That's I'm saying the ones who are c00ns will commit and summit to his white wife, while the ones that do understand his just a fetish to them, will stay within the race.

But I do agree with you on the woman part.

Your right but the majority of black people(Both Men and Women) still c00ning when it comes to IR.

I'd have to disagre. In the c00n Olympics I personally feel black men are far outpacing the women.

Black women for the most part are fine being black. There is only so much you can take of your male counterparts underachieving socially, not protecting the black family and worshipping whiteness.

Inevitably and understandably black women will begin to explore other options when this becomes rampant.

You can't call it self-hate when we're no longer willing to put up with this.

Superstar
Daps
Proof? Last I checked it was BW putting other races in their books and shows.
read superhead's book.

comparing music to a book when it comes to usa blacks is like comparing an orange to a grape.