Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
now I think you guys are just applying YOUR truths to bw.
you guys refer to yourself as BBC, forget about everything else you have to offer, you're just mr. bbc
you guys do that weird, bisexual cuckold nonsense which is most definitely slavery related
you guys marry out more because there is just something about working all day to take care of some cacced out family that soothes your soul
even in this little post you automatically assumed it is far fetched any white guy would actually desire a bw for more than sex because your opinion of bw is so low. i'm not surprised. it is a big part of your culture to down black women.
there is no doubt who the bigger c00ns are. :stopitslime:
We know the majority of white women see black men as fetishes but the majority of black men are not gonna deny it.

Ya'll are denying that white men see black women as a fetish

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now I think you guys are just applying YOUR truths to bw.
you guys refer to yourself as BBC, forget about everything else you have to offer, you're just mr. bbc
you guys do that weird, bisexual cuckold nonsense which is most definitely slavery related
you guys marry out more because there is just something about working all day to take care of some cacced out family that soothes your soul
even in this little post you automatically assumed it is far fetched any white guy would actually desire a bw for more than sex because your opinion of bw is so low. i'm not surprised. it is a big part of your culture to down black women.
there is no doubt who the bigger c00ns are. :stopitslime:

exactly! these dudes call themselves BBC and embrace the ideology that all black dudes are good for is dikk.

but WERE the bedwenches? okay bro.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know the majority of white women see black men as fetishes but the majority of black men are not gonna deny it.

Ya'll are denying that white men see black women as a fetish

no ones denying it....

but yall are doing is assuming the worst and applying to everybody

kind of like white people do.

its like SOME black dudes cant stand darkskin women so they cant imagine anybody else would either.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
foh. I hear that fetish stuff from just as many bw as bm when it comes to bw swirling.
What? I'm not understanding your sentence?
no ones denying it....

but yall are doing is assuming the worst and applying to everybody

kind of like white people do.

its like SOME black dudes cant stand darkskin women so they cant imagine anybody else would either.
Ya'll need to stop with this myth that the majority of black men hate dark skin sisters.:skip:
wouldnt you like to know. :jawalrus: :sas2:
:shaq:

Superstar
Daps
What? I'm not understanding your sentence?

I hear other black women stating the fetish thing about white guys as if it is impossible for any white guy to like them as an individual. imo a fetish is liking something weird, so I don't see how liking black is a fetish.

a lot of bw simply lack confidence when it comes to swirling and count themselves out before they ever try. a bm and bw will have the same thing happen to them but take it in totally different ways.

example:
becky: Daquan you have nice chocolate skin
Daquan: white women recognize and got love for the dark brothers :obama:

becker: Tasha you have nice chocolate skin
Tasha: i should have known you were one of those fetish having white boys. this isn't going to work. :ufdup:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hear other black women stating the fetish thing about white guys as if it is impossible for any white guy to like them as an individual. imo a fetish is liking something weird, so I don't see how liking black is a fetish.

a lot of bw simply lack confidence when it comes to swirling and count themselves out before they ever try. a bm and bw will have the same thing happen to them but take it in totally different ways.

example:
becky: Daquan you have nice chocolate skin
Daquan: white women recognize and got love for the dark brothers :obama:

becker: Tasha you have nice chocolate skin
Tasha: i should have known you were one of those fetish having white boys. this isn't going to work. :ufdup:
Oh, you took my last post wrong, but your right, there's nothing wrong with that.

What I meant at my last post was they see us as sex objects(sex toys).

I was saying the majority of black males knows this but black women will deny it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
first off it was a FEW ppl making jokes about gabby douglas.....because it was looking fukked up lmao

JWkO5Ka.gif