Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Than we should send they ass back whatever they came from, the black community already have enough problems to deal with, we don't need a confused mulatto having a identity crisis.

Once again women of other races getting ain't shyt black dudes is non of our concern.

Hell, they taking the trash out if you really look at it.:ehh:

and i completely agree with you...we as a people already have enough problems we dont need to deal with the woe is me im biracial crowd.....

however what i dont like is people acting like single motherhood is soley a black problem

when women of other races involved with black men are also single mothers....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
no one is saying love damaged hair. there is clearly damage to that woman's scalp. if you are saying short 4c hair is unattractive, then I disagree.

I side eye you PICKING that photo of all the photos of 4c hair available. speaks volumes about your opinion on it.

i'm not seeking any excuse to bedwench. if I want to I will.

Sorry but :laff:

I never said short 4c hair was unattractive. The passion you used to write this post and neg me is hilarious :laff:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
and i completely agree with you...we as a people already have enough problems we dont need to deal with the woe is me im biracial crowd.....

however what i dont like is people acting like single motherhood is soley a black problem

when women of other races involved with black men are also single mothers....
Fair enough but other races of men have deadbeat fathers to.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:
Wasn't it black women who ridiculed a teen-aged Gabby Douglas's hair during the Olympics?
Was so bad it caught the attention of the national media.
Wasn't it a black woman who targeted Beyonce's infant child on national television because of the texture of her hair?
And isn't it black women who are perming these little girls hair and tossing blonde extensions in it?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes i will correct you first off it was a FEW ppl making jokes about gabby douglas.....because it was looking fukked up lmao

most ppl were behind her 100% writing articles....talking about their happy their black daughter has someone to look up to.

and it is not just black women reguarding blue ivy it is BLACK WOMEN AND BLACK MEN AND NON BLACK PEOPLE

hell one dude said she look like the weeknd (i nearly died lol)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
who said?

do i like girls? yes...

lesbian completely? no.

but then again....i have been known to be alittle conflicted.

why is a dyke worried about what a man is doing.

u must wanna be straight but cant find a black man who finds you a pretty so u turned into a lesbian?

damn didn't know u had it bad like that man.:ohhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I THOUGHT THE NATURAL HAIR CONNECTION WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE...
I TOOK THIS PIC 30 MINUTES AGO IN HONOR OF THE THREAD.
elcvox.jpg

EVEN THE OG WENCHES ROCKING NATURALS.
ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE....
THEY HAVES TONS OF SWIRL BOOKS OUT THERE ON HOW TO ATTRACT WHITE GUYS
AND IM SURE NATURAL HAIR IS ONE OF THE TIPS.

I WAS ON THE TRAIN THIS MORNING
AND THIS PRETTY CHOCOLATE SISTER WITH A HEAD FULL OF NAPPY HAIR GOT ON.
IT LOOKED LIKE SHE HADNT TOUCHED HER HAIR IN WEEKS,
BUT SHE STILL LOOKED GOOD.

ANYWAY I SAW THREE WHITE GUYS SALIVATING :drool: AS SHE WALKED BY.

I THINK THOSE ANIMALISTIC PLANTATION URGES KICK IN
WHEN A CAC SEES A BLACK CHICK WITH NATURAL HAIR.:manny:
:devil:
:evil:

exactly.....most black women are just a sex fantasy fetish(not real love) to those rapist. wenches eat it up...:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
exactly.....most black women are just a sex fantasy fetish(not real love) to those rapist. wenches eat it up...:mjlol:
now I think you guys are just applying YOUR truths to bw.
you guys refer to yourself as BBC, forget about everything else you have to offer, you're just mr. bbc
you guys do that weird, bisexual cuckold nonsense which is most definitely slavery related
you guys marry out more because there is just something about working all day to take care of some cacced out family that soothes your soul
even in this little post you automatically assumed it is far fetched any white guy would actually desire a bw for more than sex because your opinion of bw is so low. i'm not surprised. it is a big part of your culture to down black women.
there is no doubt who the bigger c00ns are. :stopitslime:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yes, which is why I precisely stated that white supremacy isn't to blame for men abandoning their post when a child is conceived and I made mention that I inherently find nothing wrong with black females dating out so long as the relationships aren't predicated on self hate.
I never made mention of this particular woman being anti-black.
You can't control your emotions and in turn typed a handful of nonsense that was never stated.
Less sass, more reading.
Watch yourself. I'm not makin any argument, I'm presenting information. We have no reason to believe the woman in OP hates black men. I presented info. that black men r marrying out more and you turned it into something it wasn't. Breh, I wasn't even quoting u initially .