Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What does my previous post have to do with "put[ting] women on [my] level"? Or being blinded by matriarchy?

I'm in a thread that posits black women are evil for marrying white men. I posted proof black men are marrying white twice as much as black women. And he responded that what black women do is so bad it negates our actions.

I'm angry you posted that nonsense you just did.
You did it without even explaining what that has to do with me.

I'm all for making distinctions between men and women, but, it has to be based in a fact, not emotion.

You're the problem for judging my outlook on that by this nonsensical subject. Don't play me with that foolishness--you're talking to an intelligent man. I was raised by a single black father. So, you can miss me with a matriarchy.

This thread starts with pictures of a black woman with a certain hairstyle with a white man, now, she's bane of the black community.

Not once are we given any substance into her character that suggestions she's anti-black.

You don't like me criticizing black men.
This is the Black Male Healing Center ® aka thecoli.
Where brothas go because...it's not our faults. :laugh:

And I'm negging you for bringing up something as serious as white supremacy & racism into a goofy thread (I shouldnt have even posted in) about black women + white men = racist, bedwench, c**n.

Those are serious issues you bring up when you could have been honest and said you don't like to see black men holding black men's feet to the fire--we should always co-sign each other.

Another problem in our community; there's a lot holding us back and we can't control it. But, we use that as an crotch as if nothing is in our control. And that comes from the idea we're all victims, all day.

You know what racist white men spend all day doin'? Demonizing white women for marrying out.

But, unlike us, they aren't doin' it more while trying to stand on a high horse.

But, I guess seeing that is me being in bondage of the scurge of matriarchy and white supremacy.

:dry: Try again, @Killer Instinct .

Yes, which is why I precisely stated that white supremacy isn't to blame for men abandoning their post when a child is conceived and I made mention that I inherently find nothing wrong with black females dating out so long as the relationships aren't predicated on self hate.
I never made mention of this particular woman being anti-black.
You can't control your emotions and in turn typed a handful of nonsense that was never stated.
Less sass, more reading.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are not gonna answer that.:pachaha:

why should we?

who the fukk cares?

longs as he spending that white money on me......dont care.

now lets talk about how black dudes leave white women single moms

lets talk about how most of these biracial b*stards are from white female and black male situations.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true to an extent. I am natural and I get more compliments on my hair from whites on avg than my own people. While I do get compliments from AA's,there are also the disapproved looks and remarks.

The few times I have gone out with my girls this summer, I have been approached by an investor, a guy with his own limo franchise, a banker, and electrician. All white guys. And then there are the guys who compliment certain pics on fb, certain meaning the pics of me in a twistout/ fro or twists. It never fails. Blacks may suffer with identity issues with wanting women with curly/ wavy hair and light skin (thanx to our history of course) but whites appreciate African beauty in its original form, from the kinky hair to the chocolate skin and white guys approach more naturals than the black women some black guys hold as a prototype.

please say some white men cause if you dont these dudes on here will try and give you a history lesson on white men and black women.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
why should we?

who the fukk cares?

longs as he spending that white money on me......dont care.

now lets talk about how black dudes leave white women single moms

lets talk about how most of these biracial b*stards are from white female and black male situations.
That's sounds like a white women problem, not a black community problem.:heh:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's sounds like a white women problem, not a black community problem.:heh:

well i thought biracial kids were "black" though? its different now?

oh....cause i couldve sworn....welp nevermind...

but yeah because the world sends those biracial problems to OUR community it becomes our issue...

now....whats up with all those white single moms? and ill take it a step further non black women in general who get with black dudes

tend to end up single mothers....sup with that?

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh's don't even lie

A chick who looks like this

0.jpg

Is more likely to be with a black man than a chick who looks like this

naptural85.jpg

These natural, 'conscious' black women are the biggest bed wenches of all.....

cause thats what black dudes want...they want STRAIGHT natural hair.....

when black dudes talk about natural hair their talking about relaxed hair that happens to be real.

or their talking about biracial looking type hair (extra curly that sort of thing)

anything else though!?.......:camby:

i can gurantee you teyona's first choice was black men

but shes black and nappy so she got no play.

besides sex....cause black dudes will fukk a darkskinn girl in a second...but wife? treat with respect? naw son...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

when black dudes talk about natural hair their talking about relaxed hair that happens to be real.

or their talking about biracial looking type hair (extra curly that sort of thing)

anything else though!?.......:camby:

i can gurantee you teyona's first choice was black men

but shes black and nappy so she got no play.

besides sex....cause black dudes will fukk a darkskinn girl in a second...but wife? treat with respect? naw son...

You're a liar. That's me and my girl in my AVI. She's not white or biracial. How she looks is what we want...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:ld:
Wasn't it black women who ridiculed a teen-aged Gabby Douglas's hair during the Olympics?
Was so bad it caught the attention of the national media.
Wasn't it a black woman who targeted Beyonce's infant child on national television because of the texture of her hair?
And isn't it black women who are perming these little girls hair and tossing blonde extensions in it?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Superstar
Daps
Yep :yes:

I like them when they are in realistic textures. Those long shiny Indian weaves can :camby:

But I have no problem with the curly ones and kinky ones.

This is a weave and it look goods to me :ehh:

I'd take this over some fake conscious chick

f62c9aadf0b65fff404abee1457345bb.jpg

24a2c2fb266b92f986e5836beac9ff5a.jpg

realistic if they have a white parent. these 3b/2a weaves are not representative of the average 4a/4b hair having black girl. they can wear what they want but let's stop trying to pass this off as typical black girl hair for African americans.

:mjlol: First you attack women for wearing weave, but now naturals are the enemy too. The generalizations :ohlawd:
it's almost as if they hate the bw's very existence :sas2:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
realistic if they have a white parent. these 3b/2a weaves are not representative of the average 4a/4b hair having black girl. they can wear what they want but let's stop trying to pass this off as typical black girl hair for African americans.

it's almost as if they hate the bw's very existence :sas2:

But 4a/4B weaves exist too.

This is weave

Extensions-350x420-4.png