Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Weirdos love buying into shyt like this. It feeds their self-defeatist mentality. Of course they wouldn't fact check it, much easier to just be upset.
No source for this? Reverse image search is showing /pol, r9k, and /fit, which are *chan subs.

No source but almost plat :wow:

I mean there IS truth to this based on real studies:

Men also judge attractiveness on factors beyond just anatomy, though in general, men are nearly three times as likely to swipe “like” (in 46 percent of cases) than woman (14 percent)
Tinder, the Fast-Growing Dating App, Taps an Age-Old Truth (Published 2014)

Women, on the other hand, are harsh with their ratings. According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as ‘below average’.
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media

They're a bit old but they match up to the claims made in this thread.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Imagine being upset at this :mjlol:

If you aint getting sex on dating apps then get off dating apps.

"How dare these women reject me" :damn:

Some of us wont make it brehs... social media has defeated ya'll. Depressing shyt:snoop:
I was losing in the online dating app miserably. It was difficult for me to get a respond from a woman. I was getting cricket noises in my inbox. I accepted that Im not part of the handsome gang and I will never gain anything from dating apps. I left the dating apps alone and start approaching women in person. I have gotten better results. Women are pickier online but they are approachable and easier to converse with in person.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not mad at this take but y’all keep making it seem like it’s just about casual sex. A lot of dudes starving on these dating apps. I doubt many of them are just trying to hit and quit just to go back to starving. The ones more likely to hit and quit are the ones who get the most matches aka the ones y’all find most attractive.

If the bottom 90% of men just left dating apps altogether, that would lead to majority of women not getting matches at all. And the few y’all would get will most likely hit and quit. Ironically just the fact so many men yall find unattractive are on these apps in the first place is the reason it’s so biased towards women. Without these men, the only ones left are the most desirable ones who will be more in a position to strictly go after the most attractive women. :francis:

Far as enjoying the sex goes, you have no idea whether you will or won’t till you actually have sex with them.

That's honestly what needs to happen. If 90% of men left those apps (aint like they getting buns anyway :heh:), those apps would not only die from the lost ad revenue and be forced to make changes, the women would start crying about not getting any attention and that it would be clear there's not enough men on there for them to have a chance at a real relationship. I don't know why we pretend like there's a dearth of women out there. Its a 1-1 ratio but, you let social media and online dating tell it, there's 10 men for every woman :heh:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You know damn well modern women wouldn't accept that deal. Side bytches nowadays be getting mad and blowing up spots.
These women believe they can and DESERVE to have it all.

Shahrazad Ali told Black women a while back that they may have to look into polygamous marriages or be more accepting that their man will have other women on the side. Those sistas tried to burn Shahrazad at the stake.

No woman will outright say that they're okay with it, but for some reason they'll stay with a guy that has a sidechick that they know about.

I know women in this situation right now AND I know sidechicks. Everyone in this thread does too.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I was losing in the online dating app miserably. It was difficult for me to get a respond from a woman. I was getting cricket noises in my inbox. I accepted that Im not part of the handsome gang and I will never gain anything from dating apps. I left the dating apps alone and start approaching women in person. I have gotten better results. Women are pickier online but they are approachable and easier to converse with in person.
Same here.

Women have been conditioned to believe that everyone online is either a troll or a bot. They don't see the other accounts as human.

So, they go for the best looking ones on some "if they're all serial killers and trolls, I might as well swipe on the best".

I've found that I have far more success on social media. I suspect it's because I'm humanized on there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know damn well modern women wouldn't accept that deal. Side bytches nowadays be getting mad and blowing up spots.
These women believe they can and DESERVE to have it all.

Shahrazad Ali told Black women a while back that they may have to look into polygamous marriages or be more accepting that their man will have other women on the side. Those sistas tried to burn Shahrazad at the stake.
think social media "exposes" means they wont accept sideline status brehs

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Not mad at this take but y’all keep making it seem like it’s just about casual sex. A lot of dudes starving on these dating apps. I doubt many of them are just trying to hit and quit just to go back to starving. The ones more likely to hit and quit are the ones who get the most matches aka the ones y’all find most attractive.

If the bottom 90% of men just left dating apps altogether, that would lead to majority of women not getting matches at all. And the few y’all would get will most likely hit and quit. Ironically just the fact so many men yall find unattractive are on these apps in the first place is the reason it’s so biased towards women. Without these men, the only ones left are the most desirable ones who will be more in a position to strictly go after the most attractive women. :francis:

Far as enjoying the sex goes, you have no idea whether you will or won’t till you actually have sex with them.

Its an assumption based on female experience. I would gladly bet 10k that if an average looking woman swiped right on 100 dudes, only 10-20 would even consider entertaining an actual relationship with her. That’s just not what these apps were set up for. A nikka actively trying to find love on tinder is a goofy.

These apps really only encourage hypergamy, which only helps the top 10-20% of men. For a deficient man, this is not a good place to pull women . It’s too many picture perfect nikkas. Don’t matter if they only 5% of the population of men in the app, cuz women will share a nikka if he that fine. They just want they turn.

But to summarize my point, most nikkas are not going to run thru women for sex. They not enough of a sex symbol to do it. But they can get consistent sex thru companionship. They can gain companionship by working on the skills needed to be a good husband (leadership, security, logic). It might not be enough to have you swimming in women online, but you can snag a good lil girl in real life.
Women don't realize most men are grateful for any attention we get from chicks, we don't have the luxury and being too selective or else we have no chance, part of the reason the dudes seem a bit desperate or uneasy is because when they do match with a girl they like they don't know if there will be another one if he messes it up with this one.:francis:
GET OFF THE DATING APPS and WORK ON YOURSELF

The same broads that will thumb their nose at you on a dating app will want to eat you alive (especially if you are an inshape, handsome, darkskinned nikka with hair on his head :wow:)
This. After the last chick I tried talking to in 2018-2019 flaked on me on a dating app, I deleted them all and decided to only focus on myself and the pandemic has only intensified that aspect.

Since then I've increased my income, added 20-25k to my savings, moving into my own spot and will be able to buy a new whip by the end of the year :wow: It really works

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Fax

They can smell desperation a mile away. shyt is a huge turnoff for women. It also doesn't help that most dudes are hollering at women who they don't have anything in common with.

If you dude that goes to the gym and reads comic books and loves to watch sports, why the hell are you reaching out to a woman who spends most of her free time eating at restaurants, going to clubs, and traveling. Those aren't your interests so wtf you gon talk about with that woman
True. I don’t believe this stat but it did spark some good debates.
I had to learn this lesson, no matter how fine she is. If y’all don’t have a few similar interest it ain’t going to work. And if y’all have a bunch of shyt in common and you aren’t physically attracted to her then it will also not work
I actually just started using a dating app, and I found it incredibly funny. First off most women I matched with, were my age or older and they were all looking for I guess long-term relationships. Many of them I guess we're annoyed by the fact that I was looking to have fun... But having fun doesn't necessarily entail sex, nor does it mean that I wouldn't consider a serious commitment. I'm looking for a dancing partner, someone to explore the city with, gym partner, camping buddy, go to restaurants, festivals etc..

I don't know what they expect, it's like they reach their late 20s and think their going to find a man to marry them asap or some shyt. The problem is the men in their teens and early twenties that didn't get to have fun are now confident in their mid to late twenties and they want to have fun, not settle down.

Best thing I've read on here recently is to lie to them, they don't want the truth. There's also a wack ass texting game you gotta play to keep them interested. This is my brief experience with Facebook dating

online dating is hard to understand. I tried it in America and only ran into 6’s and fat cute women and it never went anywhere but they all said they wanted long term relationships or whatever. My point is if you only looking for something casual then why not just say that upfront instead of trying to get courted and treated like a potential if you have no plans of this lasting for more than a few months tops? These women are mad misleading.
Alternatively I went overseas and got on some dating apps and it was completely different. They were far more receptive to building friendships or relationships. Even the ones that didn’t go anywhere still reach out from time to time.

American women are hard to please and they all like the same type of person. So if you aren’t that guy then you have no real shot. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but it shows how much they all have similar interest, hobbies and views on men in general.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This. After the last chick I tried talking to in 2018-2019 flaked on me on a dating app, I deleted them all and decided to only focus on myself and the pandemic has only intensified that aspect.

Since then I've increased my income, added 20-25k to my savings, moving into my own spot and will be able to buy a new whip by the end of the year :wow: It really works

This warms my heart :salute:

Self first, everything else follows naturally. Every man needs to get on your gameplan

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Brother you are wrong when it comes to women I have been taught the supreme teaching brother

• 1. Knowledge
  • 2. Wisdom
  • 3. Understanding
  • 4. Culture or Freedom
  • 5. Power or Refinement
  • 6. Equality
  • 7. God
  • 8. Build or Destroy
  • 9. Born (Birth)
  • 0. Cipher
What's the mathematics for today beloved :mjgrin:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
To all my single brehs out here struggling...

(1) Get in shape,
(2) find a niche you are knowledgeable and well versed in,
(3) develop your brand or start your own business, market it and yourself and I PROMISE YOU, you will be swimming in butt cheeks without having to approach women at all.

This thing is not rocket science.

Women have always been attracted to men that are knowledgeable and influential... and most who want a man will throw themselves at you or will make you approaching them SUPER EASY!!!

This is why you need to be on your PURPOSE and not on these dating APPS or in clubs/lounges/bars etc wasting your resources and time!!!

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How did it not make sense? :dwillhuh:

You implied a man who wants sex right away isn’t looking for something serious and I told you how wrong that is. Just because a man wants sex right away doesn’t mean that’s all he wants.

How was it irrelevant? Do you not agree that a man with more options would be more likely to keep it moving after sex than one with less? :jbhmm:

And if a woman was demanding marriage right away it wouldn’t matter how attractive she is, she’d still get the :camby:

How was that even an intelligent question? :gucci:
It doesn’t make sense because he’s still unattractive! What is so hard to understand about a woman not wanting to add up Ls for herself in this situation.

If you not attractive to her it’s a L. If you not attractive to her AND you escalating to sex immediately, it’s a L. She already taking on a bunch of risks and inconveniences. Why would she do that for an ugly dude pressuring her?

I asked my question because you know good and well if an ugly chick you couldn’t get your dikk up for came to you, demanding shyt she desired like love, relationships, dates, you’d be :camby:

So why are we expecting chicks to take all these Ls for men they not feeling...only for some men to judge them if they do.

If it’s gonna be all that drama, they might as well only fukk men they actually want...which is what they are doing.:manny: