Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

200px-Clarence_13X.jpg

:wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What app is the best to eat off? All these lonely hoes...
Just cast a wide net.
MeetMe. Mocospace. Tinder. POF. OkCupid and so on.
You'll have to juggle a bunch of different apps but overall it'll increase your chances of running
into women.

Also put up your best photos, if you suck at taking them, get a kid sister or little cousin to do so.
Young women have mastered their phone cameras.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Its an assumption based on female experience. I would gladly bet 10k that if an average looking woman swiped right on 100 dudes, only 10-20 would even consider entertaining an actual relationship with her. That’s just not what these apps were set up for. A nikka actively trying to find love on tinder is a goofy.

These apps really only encourage hypergamy, which only helps the top 10-20% of men. For a deficient man, this is not a good place to pull women . It’s too many picture perfect nikkas. Don’t matter if they only 5% of the population of men in the app, cuz women will share a nikka if he that fine. They just want they turn.

But to summarize my point, most nikkas are not going to run thru women for sex. They not enough of a sex symbol to do it. But they can get consistent sex thru companionship. They can gain companionship by working on the skills needed to be a good husband (leadership, security, logic). It might not be enough to have you swimming in women online, but you can snag a good lil girl in real life.

Top x% of men deserve casual sex

95% of men aren't worth having casual sex

Women are cool with sharing Dez Bryant or Trevante Rhodes :manny:

Jeff Bezos...ol girl took her 30 bill and bounced:russ:
So knowing this I don't wanna hear about how terrible men are ever again :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern women don't want to do that.

Imagine if Drake (or some other super rich/famous celebrity) said he was gonna take on a harem of 100 females. How many women do you think would sign up for that?

Yes in an ideal world women want to be the only one. But given the choice with being the exclusive woman to an average guy versus being one of 100 to a super rich and famous guy, most women will accept sharing a Drake.

This is why most Kings in the past had harems with hundreds of women. They weren't strong arming the women. They were joining the harem through their own free will.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
fukk yall want them to fukk all sutors:pachaha:

Then yall would make threads calling em hoes:deadmanny:

There's literally a thread from yesterday with a woman saying she fukked 140 men off tinder in a year. She's being called all kinds of hoes, fat, ugly and mentally ill. I quote, " you could walk into her chalupa with a ladder sideways"
There's a difference between fukking 140 men in a year and saying 95% of men aren't attractive enough to fukk but go ahead

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Top x% of men deserve casual sex

95% of men aren't worth having casual sex

Women are cool with sharing Dez Bryant or Trevante Rhodes :manny:

Jeff Bezos...ol girl took her 30 bill and bounced:russ:
It's cooold world:mjcry:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It is not surprising. What is surprising to me is how those applications bleed the pockets of men when they should be acting in a way that makes the application more balanced (put the picky and inactive to the bottom of the pile, limit the number of matches you can have at any point in time to 10 etc).

The problem is they depend on thirsty's of both genders to pay for the free shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There’s literally no source on this.

The dude could have made this chart himself in photoshop :dahell:

Not for this but the Cupid survey was pretty scientific. I think it was an 80/20 split but things could've changed for the worse.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns
What's the today's mathematics?

This nikka used actual Actual Facts to shyt on coli incels.