Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It will never happen. Men have egos. Egos will not allow most Men to get a lifesized fleshlight.

shyt talk to any incel and point out that they can just trick and they'll say But that's not Love
Tricking is work too
And you gotta be more HOH

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Omg I wasn’t even gonna go there because apparently the u.s. is just Little Germany and Lil U.K anyway. And women aren’t biologically oriented towards gathering up resources to support offspring because bytches in Europe pay for drinks.:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This the shyt that makes me love the Coli. Fukk science. Fukk sociology. Fukk psychology. Fukk alladat. Chicks in foreign countries showed me a good time so that means thousands of years of evolutional biological imperative is obsolete!
Goodnight to all! This was great!
You ever notice how men will big up certain groups our women but will never be marriage or in long term relationships with these said women. I always think that is odd.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You ever notice how men will big up certain groups our women but will never be marriage or in long term relationships with these said women. I always think that is odd.
I always think that is odd for people like you to getting your talking points from a few randoms mainly online and making it some widespread phenomenon.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes, as y'all's actual goal being to swipe right on a six percent body fat, 6'5" multi-millionaire with perfect facial features, would be the best father to ever exist, gives you great sex between five-ten times a day, appreciates you even when you're a bytch to him, knows exactly what you're feeling at all times of every day, is absolutely hilarious and a thousand percent loyal to you.

For women who are realistic (not many of y'all), a dude who's not the most good-looking, with a decent income, but who is going to treat you like you're the only woman in the world for the rest of his natural life is still going to want to fukk you.
You're having a conversation with yourself at this point. You don't need to try to force conversation on me to make your point. You can just type it out without quoting me.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It will never happen. Men have egos. Egos will not allow most Men to get a lifesized fleshlight.

shyt talk to any incel and point out that they can just trick and they'll say But that's not Love

Ego's are a thing because robots aren't normalized yet. When the 80/20 rule becomes the 95/5 rule nikkas will be fukking them robots. Oh and prostitution will be legal too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I thinks it's odd when people like you assume that I get my talking points from you or this forum. Don't get ahead of yourself.:smile:
I think its odd when people like you make up things that wasn't said to try to get one up on someone smh. I think you should take your own advice and don't get ahead of yourself. You're not good at it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think its odd when people like you make up things that wasn't said to try to get one up on someone smh. I think you should take your own advice and don't get ahead of yourself. You're not good at it.

You know what...

Have a great day @philmonroe :pachaha:. I have better things to do.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I was grading papers anyway so you provided a pleasant distraction and yeah we did get a chuckle at your more outlandish claims hun.:russ: Have a good one!

That’s cool :ehh:

Bet you didn’t do what I suggest you do tho. Tell them someone else said the same shyt you said and get a real feel of how they see your viewpoints.

Tell them a man who never been to Japan tried to tell you that you were wrong about Japanese society because he read about the history and culture of Japan.

Something tells me you didn’t do that tho :umad:

If I went to my real life friends and told them about this discussion they’d be on my side too. Only it wouldn’t be because they’re my friends or because I tried to make myself look smarter and purposely worded your stances as stupid. I’d say exactly what u were saying and they’d all collectively be :dwillhuh:

And if I told them I was the one saying the things you were saying they’d look at me like :gucci:

But I don’t need reassurance from my real life friends to let me know I only speak with logic and experience while you speak on things you have 0 experience with. And that it’s so obvious I could tell you had no experience as soon as you started speaking on it. :unimpressed: