Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
UK and Germany

How are you really telling me about places I lived you haven’t even been to? :gucci:

And where did I ever tell you about women? You’re saying it’s some biological imperative for women to want men to spend money on them and I’m telling you that is an American woman hypocrisy that you don’t find other places where women actually pride themselves on being independent and are offended at the idea of a man implying a woman he doesn’t even know needs him to pay for shyt when she got her own money.

If you told me men in Japan were different than American men I wouldn’t try to tell you otherwise and say because I’m a man I can tell you more about men in a place I never even been while you actually lived there :gucci:

You tried to bring up there being vast differences between American and European societies then I corrects you by pointing out they have so many similarities it’s all lumped up as one called “western society”.

How do you even think what you’re saying sounds intelligent? :gucci:
So you think German culture is the same as American culture, which is the same as culture in the U.K., which is also the same as the US...just because they are Western cultures...:laff::laff::laff::laff:
In spite of me living in Asia and some Asian countries having similarities, I would never say Japan and Korea were the same as China because they all East Asian countries. Nor would I claim that male biological imperative to select attractive women was false just because I met some guys in Japan and Korea who didn’t mind homely chicks.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Because I know that culture can mitigate behaviors and drives based on biological imperative.

So even though there are similarities between Western countries their histories created cultural norms that impact dating cultures in different countries.

You may have lived in those counties but don’t have a clue about how different gender equality histories spawned different cultural norms. :mjlol:Which to me is even worse. Those differences don’t make traditional female biological imperative to be oriented towards resources obsolete. But culture can impact behavior...

This is amazing to me because i actually think you serious.:heh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not identical at all from a woman's perspective

Maternity leave: US policy is worst on list of the world's richest countries

Government paid healthcare
Government paid birth control
Government paid abortion
Much easier access to social safety net services such as safe low-income housing, food programs, job trading
Low to no cost post secondary education
Months to YEARS of paid maternity leave

Men don't need to be as financially vetted in Western Europe because the government basically has your back in case of unplanned pregnancy
Omg I wasn’t even gonna go there because apparently the u.s. is just Little Germany and Lil U.K anyway. And women aren’t biologically oriented towards gathering up resources to support offspring because bytches in Europe pay for drinks.:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This the shyt that makes me love the Coli. Fukk science. Fukk sociology. Fukk psychology. Fukk alladat. Chicks in foreign countries showed me a good time so that means thousands of years of evolutional biological imperative is obsolete!
Goodnight to all! This was great!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So you think German culture is the same as American culture, which is the same as culture in the U.K., which is also the same as the US...just because they are Western cultures...:laff::laff::laff::laff:
In spite of me living in Asia and some Asian countries having similarities, I would never say Japan and Korea were the same as China because they all East Asian countries. Nor would I claim that male biological imperative to select attractive women was false just because I met some guys in Japan and Korea who didn’t mind homely chicks.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Because I know that culture can mitigate behaviors and drives based on biological imperative.

So even though there are similarities between Western countries their histories created cultural norms that impact dating cultures in different countries.

You may have lived in those counties but don’t have a clue about how different gender equality histories spawned different cultural norms. :mjlol:Which to me is even worse. Those differences don’t make traditional female biological imperative to be oriented towards resources obsolete. But culture can impact behavior...

This is amazing to me because i actually think you serious.:heh:

Of course there’s cultural differences between UK Germany and US. There’s cultural differences between states and regions in this country. There’s cultural difference between northern and southern Germany and UK for that matter. You can argue there’s cultural differences between cities that are barely 100 miles apart. Despite whatever cultural differences exist all around America, one thing the entire country has in common is women wanting the benefits of being independent and the benefits of being a housewife with the drawbacks of neither.

There are a hell of a lot more similarities in the way people go about every day life in America and Europe than there are differences. I asked you a simple question which is why do American women who call themselves independent behave differently from independent women in other developed countries and you start bringing up history and all this other nonsense to defend hypocrisy.

What does paying for your meal on a date have to do with hoarding resources for future hypothetical children? :gucci:

Even women who don’t want children expect men to pay for their dates, bills etc

By your logic all men should be trying to get p*ssy ASAP and don’t ever be faithful because it’s our biological imperative to spread our seed. Yet you’re in this very thread saying you bushed dudes for wanting sex too soon. Because just like true independence, you don’t like biological imperatives when it works against you. :unimpressed:

Even tho we have disagreed a lot I still consider you a good poster and I thought you was gone actually say some intelligent shyt now I regret even asking you :hhh:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Not mad at this take but y’all keep making it seem like it’s just about casual sex. A lot of dudes starving on these dating apps. I doubt many of them are just trying to hit and quit just to go back to starving. The ones more likely to hit and quit are the ones who get the most matches aka the ones y’all find most attractive.

Far as enjoying the sex goes, you have no idea whether you will or won’t till you actually have sex with them.

Ask one of your female friends or relatives (if they're on dating apps) to show you some of the messages they get and the profiles of the men who swipe right on them. A lot of dudes are on there explicitly looking for "something casual" or "NSA" or say they "just wanna have fun" with profiles ripped from the pages of the Sleazebag Handbook or some kind of angry, bitter ass "you women are too stupid to know a good guy like me when you see one anyways".

They may not be strictly tryna hit it and quit it, but there's a lot of dudes who are looking for fukk buddies and long term FWBs they don't have to court or waste time or $$$ on going on dates or other normal shyt people do when they're looking for an actual relationship.

Your average (and I do mean average) woman's app inbox is likely filled with these kinds of "offers" or something similar such as "I read you like (such and such cuisine) how bout you come over and I cook that for you". Women with sense just aren't going for that anymore cause they know it's a trap.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know this wasn’t about me :gucci:

You out your mind if you think British and German (or other Western European) women see America as superior to them. If anything they look down on the US as a whole and don’t even see us as a superpower.

Dude I was in the army, trust me the europeans are junior partners and they know it.

You've been to the UK how many young UK brehs have apartment and cars? You know regular shyt americans are expected to have.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong with it? especially considering it's driven by women and it's what woman want.
That’s not what women want. That’s what they are willing to deal with if they can’t get what they want and all other options are shytty or don’t benefit them.
Of course there’s cultural differences between UK Germany and US. There’s cultural differences between states and regions in this country. There’s cultural difference between northern and southern Germany and UK for that matter. You can argue there’s cultural differences between cities that are barely 100 miles apart. Despite whatever cultural differences exist all around America, one thing the entire country has in common is women wanting the benefits of being independent and the benefits of being a housewife with the drawbacks of neither.

There are a hell of a lot more similarities in the way people go about every day life in America and Europe than there are differences. I asked you a simple question which is why do American women who call themselves independent behave differently from independent women in other developed countries and you start bringing up history and all this other nonsense to defend hypocrisy.

What does paying for your meal on a date have to do with hoarding resources for future hypothetical children? :gucci:

Even women who don’t want children expect men to pay for their dates, bills etc

By your logic all men should be trying to get p*ssy ASAP and don’t ever be faithful because it’s our biological imperative to spread our seed. Yet you’re in this very thread saying you bushed dudes for wanting sex too soon. Because just like true independence, you don’t like biological imperatives when it works against you. :unimpressed:

Even tho we have disagreed a lot I still consider you a good poster and I thought you was gone actually say some intelligent shyt now I regret even asking you :hhh:
Now you backtracking after you saw how silly your gross oversimplification was of comparing the U.S. culture to two different European countries with completely different trajectories in women’s equality. The latter of whom have outscored the U.S. on global rankings across several metrics for women’s equality for years!!! Not to mention the differences in economies!

I gave you an answer to your question. Only my answer was one backed by decades of research on gender differences that states how women are biologically driven to gather resources due to their primary role in childbirth. So access to her own funds doesn’t negate the desire for more or the appreciation of male displays of resources. I also said different cultures can have a mitigating effect on biological imperative due to the relationship between nature vs. nurture. So observing how people may date differently in one culture doesn’t negate human biology. They interact reflexively.

Then you went off the deep end trying to claim that America, Germany, and the U.K. were the same just cuz they are Western cultures....so chicks going Dutch in other countries must somehow negate one of the most fundamental aspects of women’s nature.

Ive enjoyed our discussion and it’s been very entertaining but you are jumping all over the place in your feelings.

I shouldn’t have to breakdown how a man displaying resources or willingness to spend resources on a female can be interpreted as attractive by the female due to her linking that as marker of a potential mate.

And most men do want sex ASAP. But just because they want it, doesn’t mean I’m obligated to give it. Just like you aren’t obligated to pay for a chick just because she wants it.

All the extra commentary is unnecessary. I’ll still dap you up when I agree with you babe. But this ain’t it right now.:pachaha:we’ll just agree to disagree and feel free to ask any questions in the future as well.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the woman on these sites are mostly trash too looks wise maybe 80 percent of them and the 20 percent good looking enough to date usually have some personality issues. or they wouldnt be online. a lot of woman are snobs in real life and think they gonna go online and meet some perfect guy that dont exist in the real world

also i hate the swiping. when i made some hay online it was when you could just message anyone and it was easy to stand out when mad guys are just messaging "hey" or some corny shyt. now its like wtf you gotta go through this extreme screening process, as if in real life before these hos talk to a dude they go through some kind of screening when you know in real life you got good looking woman with good jobs supporting straight bums at times but online they become picky. fukk all these bougie hoes , they aint shyt

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dude I was in the army, trust me the europeans are junior partners and they know it.

You've been to the UK how many young UK brehs have apartment and cars? You know regular shyt americans are expected to have.

If you been there then you know European women don’t look at American men as some sort of gold mine from a rich powerful country. UK and Germany are both 2 of the top 5 richest countries on the planet.

And your logic not even making sense. If they saw us as so rich then wouldn’t that lead to them actually wanting and expecting us to spend money on them? Why would a woman want a man because he’s from a rich and powerful nation while insisting on spending her own money? :dwillhuh:

They definitely do not look up to Americans in that regard. The only thing in American culture they have the utmost respect for is hip hop.

No clue why u went from making posts that make sense to pandering to @Booksnrain but do you breh :hubie:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That’s not what women want. That’s what they are willing to deal with if they can’t get what they want and all other options are shytty or don’t benefit them.
Now you backtracking after you saw how silly your gross oversimplification was of comparing the U.S. culture to two different European countries with completely different trajectories in women’s equality. The latter of whom have outscored the U.S. on global rankings across several metrics for women’s equality for years!!! Not to mention the differences in economies!

I gave you an answer to your question. Only my answer was one backed by decades of research on gender differences that states how women are biologically driven to gather resources due to their primary role in childbirth. So access to her own funds doesn’t negate the desire for more or the appreciation of male displays of resources. I also said different cultures can have a mitigating effect on biological imperative due to the relationship between nature vs. nurture. So observing how people may date differently in one culture doesn’t negate human biology. They interact reflexively.

Then you went off the deep end trying to claim that America, Germany, and the U.K. were the same just cuz they are Western cultures....so chicks going Dutch in other countries must somehow negate one of the most fundamental aspects of women’s nature.

Ive enjoyed our discussion and it’s been very entertaining but you are jumping all over the place in your feelings.

I shouldn’t have to breakdown how a man displaying resources or willingness to spend resources on a female can be interpreted as attractive by the female due to her linking that as marker of a potential mate.

And most men do want sex ASAP. But just because they want it, doesn’t mean I’m obligated to give it. Just like you aren’t obligated to pay for a chick just because she wants it.

All the extra commentary is unnecessary. I’ll still dap you up when I agree with you babe. But this ain’t it right now.:pachaha:we’ll just agree to disagree and feel free to ask any questions in the future as well.

How am I backtracking? By saying it’s so obvious every country and even region has it’s own history and culture that it goes without saying? :dwillhuh:

You first tried to lump Europe all in as one society by saying American women are one way and European women are the other way. Then you later changed it to every country has it’s own culture. That actually further hurts your argument because if UK, Germany and every other European country has a different culture yet they tend to have one thing in common, clearly the thing they have in common was not affected by cultural differences.

You can back down and make it seem like you’re taking the high road all you want. I was pretty much done when you started writing diatribes on places you’ve never been trying to tell me because you read about history and culture you can tell me more than my actual experience. Notice I was able to tell you haven’t actually been to Europe as soon as you started speaking on it because no one who has actually been there would say there’s vast differences in society especially when it comes to dating. Someone who read about it and think book knowledge is somehow on the same level as actual experience would tho. :francis:

You went from arguing against things I didn’t ever say to making analogies comparing things that happen all the time to things that don’t ever happen to speaking on something you have 0 experience with vs someone with both book knowledge and direct experience yet still somehow convinced yourself you’re the one operating with logic.

You up at 3 something in the morning making plans to speak to your real life friends about a coli debate to seek reassurance from people you know will be on your side no matter what because logic definitely wasn’t but I’m the one in my feelings.

You got it :hubie:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
They definitely do not look up to Americans in that regard. The only thing in American culture they have the utmost respect for is hip hop.

There has been a culture shift here in the UK in the last 10 years were the USA aint looked up to like that anymore to be honest, we have our own black culture here.

Reading all these assumptions for the past few pages has been funny.

Although the women sometimes compare us to USA brehs on spending money on them calling us cheap because what they see in media (birkin bag saga for example) is you guys opening wallets wide like idiots and eating p*ssy first meet, and legalising eating ass too.:pachaha:

I'm just saying, more reserved here :hubie:

If using the callers to kevin samuels show as a gauge its 80% the same shyt here, especially with nigerian women