Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nothing yet! Tomorrow we gon have a laugh at the assumption that all Western cultures are alike and comparable in terms of gender norms.
And women apparently not having biological impetus oriented towards hoarding resources to provide for offspring unless mitigated by cultural values.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tell them that dude believes that some women are more moral based on different financial factors, sociopolitical issues and the fact that they met a man from a powerful rich country that is seen as an American before he's seen as a nikka.

Then tell them about GMB, HOH pawgset catset and dagset and fred.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
How about they just bring the same shyt that women have been bringing since the beginning? I mean was the old deal that bad for women? Is the ability to bush and try to grab that brass ring worth all this bullshyt? With the knowledge that every woman fukks a few duds in her lifetime.

Back when sucking dikk was seen as taboo in the Black community they asked Charlie Baltimore about her life with Biggie and before her life with Biggie especially in the wake of the Faith Evans marriage and she said said Every woman has to suck some dikk.
Nah. We can’t go back to the old ways because that is the shyt that got us here in the first place. We need to come together based off mutual love and respect, not based solely on biological necessity. We have to actually learn to like each other and understand one another and actually learn to see what both groups are going through. We actually gotta treat one another the way we wanna be treated. This is going to force us to evolve as a species or go the way of the dinosaurs.
Crazy thing is, it not even that hard to do. But there’s a lot of ego, misunderstanding of gender roles, deficit mindsets and survival mentality making people look at each other as commodities, bitterness, arrogance, deflection, hate, hurt and frustration to get beyond.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So I take that as a “no” you haven’t actually been to Europe but are telling me about a place I lived twice. :unimpressed:

Why do you think they lump America and Europe up in one and call it “western society” :gucci:

There is nothing biological/natural about something that is not commonplace throughout an entire species. :dwillhuh:

And it isn’t just my experiences in the countries I lived in, every single dude I know who has also lived in Europe had the same experiences, some of which been to well over a dozen countries. I know dudes who was eating in America who still moved to Europe just to get away from American women.
What European countries have you lived in?:mjgrin:
You telling an entire woman who has lived in this body her entire life about female biological imperative, based off a gross oversimplification of different countries having different gender and cultural norms just because they all are referred to as “western civilizations”.

:laff::laff::laff:I love the Coli.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah. We can’t go back to the old ways because that is the shyt that got us here in the first place. We need to come together based off mutual love and respect, not based solely on biological necessity. We have to actually learn to like each other and understand one another and actually learn to see what both groups are going through. We actually gotta treat one another the way we wanna be treated. This is going to force us to evolve as a species or go the way of the dinosaurs.
Crazy thing is, it not even that hard to do. But there’s a lot of ego, misunderstanding of gender roles, deficit mindsets and survival mentality making people look at each other as commodities, bitterness, arrogance, deflection, hate, hurt and frustration to get beyond.
????

What the Hell is Love?

Is it that thing that gets a woman to agree to marry a dude only to bush him 25 years later and take half? I know a white guy at my last job who cut grass on the side despite being an old ass fat dude simply because he is a retired Navy dude. In the US Military if you're married to a chick for more than 10 years and you bush her SHE IS ENTITLED TO HALF OF YOUR RETIREMENT PAY FOREVER!!!! His ex is living with her new Boyfriend and won't marry him to get the benefits from the guy she bushed. Besides the pay there's a lot of benefits to that Retirement card. I had an ex I dealt with ask me If I can get her a card or let her use mines.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nothing yet! Tomorrow we gon have a laugh at the assumption that all Western cultures are alike and comparable in terms of gender norms.
And women apparently not having biological impetus oriented towards hoarding resources to provide for offspring unless mitigated by cultural values.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ask your sociologist and Biologist friends to define Love. Then ask them what Hoe Babble is. They'll probably tell you it's the same thing.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
????

What the Hell is Love?

Is it that thing that gets a woman to agree to marry a dude only to bush him 25 years later and take half? I know a white guy at my last job who cut grass on the side despite being an old ass fat dude simply because he is a retired Navy dude. In the US Military if you're married to a chick for more than 10 years and you bush her SHE IS ENTITLED TO HALF OF YOUR RETIREMENT PAY FOREVER!!!! His ex is living with her new Boyfriend and won't marry him to get the benefits from the guy she bushed. Besides the pay there's a lot of benefits to that Retirement card. I had an ex I dealt with ask me If I can get her a card or let her use mines.
Probably the same thing that makes a man cry telling her he loves her while giving her his side bytches crabs.

:yeshrug:
None of that dysfunction we described is love or respect or learning to like each other or compatibility or all of the genuine desires to grow and learn from each other.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree this is something that women need to work on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Probably the same thing that makes a man cry telling her he loves her while giving her his side bytches crabs.

:yeshrug:
None of that dysfunction we described is love or respect or learning to like each other or compatibility or all of the genuine desires to grow and learn from each other.
I said several pages back that Love is a verb not a noun.

Toni (using the words of a man) said it best:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What European countries have you lived in?:mjgrin:
You telling an entire woman who has lived in this body her entire life about female biological imperative, based off a gross oversimplification of different countries having different gender and cultural norms just because they all are referred to as “western civilizations”.

:laff::laff::laff:I love the Coli.

UK and Germany

How are you really telling me about places I lived you haven’t even been to? :gucci:

And where did I ever tell you about women? You’re saying it’s some biological imperative for women to want men to spend money on them and I’m telling you that is an American woman hypocrisy that you don’t find other places where women actually pride themselves on being independent and are offended at the idea of a man implying a woman he doesn’t even know needs him to pay for shyt when she got her own money.

If you told me men in Japan were different than American men I wouldn’t try to tell you otherwise and say because I’m a man I can tell you more about men in a place I never even been while you actually lived there :gucci:

You tried to bring up there being vast differences between American and European societies then I corrected you by pointing out they have so many similarities it’s all lumped up as one called “western society”.

How do you even think what you’re saying sounds intelligent? :gucci:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ask your sociologist and Biologist friends to define Love. Then ask them what Hoe Babble is. They'll probably tell you it's the same thing.
They say it’s a bunch shyt depending on who you talk. Science babble if you will. chemicals released to encourage pair bonding for survival and improved quality of life to maximize living conditions for offspring

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They say it’s a bunch shyt depending on who you talk. Science babble if you will. chemicals released to encourage pair bonding for survival and improved quality of life to maximize living conditions for offspring

That's exactly what it is, and now that we have the survival thing taken care of in the west we are with people for superficial reasons only.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Y’all gone have a laugh because you’re going to tell them things were said that wasn’t even said. So enjoy y’all circle jerk full of misinformation. :unimpressed:

You spent half this thread accusing me of saying women should sleep with every guy who tries to have sex with them and cannot find a single post of me saying this. :unimpressed:

Now you’re trying to say a woman being too cheap and hypocritical to pay for her own meal is because she’s hoarding resources for hypothetical children :unimpressed:

Tell your friends someone on the board argued that something is natural behavior that is not spread across an entire species without telling them it was you who said it and see how they react.

Then tell them a dude tried to tell you about how guys are in places they’ve never been that you actually lived in and his reasoning was because he’s a guy he knows more than your actual experience and see what they say :mjgrin:

Tell them someone else said the things you said and get an honest opinion of how nonsensical they think your viewpoints really are :mjgrin:

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
American and European society is damn near identical in every way so it’s not about cultural differences. :unimpressed:

Something that is natural is spread across most if not all of an entire species. Women who want to be independent and dependent at the same time is not natural if there are dozens of countries full of women not behaving this way. If you’re saying it’s natural for women to want a man’s resources you’re saying it’s unnatural for women to acquire resources of their own. 2 opposites cannot be true at the same time. :unimpressed:
Not identical at all from a woman's perspective

Maternity leave: US policy is worst on list of the world's richest countries

Government paid healthcare
Government paid birth control
Government paid abortion
Much easier access to social safety net services such as safe low-income housing, food programs, job trading
Low to no cost post secondary education
Months to YEARS of paid maternity leave

Men don't need to be as financially vetted in Western Europe because the government basically has your back in case of unplanned pregnancy

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Tell them that dude believes that some women are more moral based on different financial factors, sociopolitical issues and the fact that they met a man from a powerful rich country that is seen as an American before he's seen as a nikka.

Then tell them about GMB, HOH pawgset catset and dagset and fred.

I know this wasn’t about me :gucci:

You out your mind if you think British and German (or other Western European) women see America as superior to them. If anything they look down on the US as a whole and don’t even see us as a superpower.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not identical at all from a woman's perspective

Maternity leave: US policy is worst on list of the world's richest countries

Government paid healthcare
Government paid birth control
Government paid abortion
Much easier access to social safety net services such as safe low-income housing, food programs, job trading
Low to no cost post secondary education
Months to YEARS of paid maternity leave

Men don't need to be as financially vetted in Western Europe because the government basically has your back in case of unplanned pregnancy

This post makes no sense :gucci:

For one you pulled up a link to tell me about a place you never even been to

Secondly, I’ve dealt with dozens of women not to mention the ones my homeboys dealt with in Europe and did not meet a single one on any kind of assistance

Thirdly, women get first priority in America when it comes to any sort of public assistance. As a single man in America you ain’t getting a free ride from the government while struggling women get first dibs on housing and whatever else

And if your argument is women in Europe are more willing to pay for their own shyt because they receive government assistance, that’s even MORE of a reason why women with actual jobs have no excuse to not pay for their own shyt especially while claiming to be independent :unimpressed:

So women on public assistance can pay for their own shyt but career women can’t? Does that make sense to you? :gucci:

If anything you further showed how hypocritical y’all are :umad: