Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Maybe...I dunno. Maybe it depends on the action. Being gay in the past. Yes. :damn:Being a hoe. Maybe less so.

But they take the brunt of the risk on everything beyond that initial male approach if we being real.
On average, who is judged more for looks in this society? Women pay upwards of thousands to look good, smell good, walk good. Millions in surgery. The cute little dresses and outfits. Doing hair, make-up. That’s a lot of time invested. And I’m not talking about that clown makeup men hate. But even that subtle classy beauty regimen.
:wow:
Beyond the work they putting into their appearance, there’s the safety issue. We know that women are more physically vulnerable. We’ve seen chicks getting assaulted for turning down dudes and they don’t even have to be disrespectful about it to get their eyes bitten.
:damn:
Then there’s a whole world of shyt we have to do on our end for reproductive health. Am I putting artificial hormones in my body everyday at the same time to ensure I won’t get pregnant? Condoms. Bc. And if she does get pregnant, the stigma, stress and responsibility falls primarily on her.
:sadbron:
Then there’s the risk of going through all of that...and still not even getting sexually satisfied.
:deadmanny:
But wait, there’s more!:whoa:

Then if she does fukk, she lives in a society that slut shames her for the very thing she getting pressured to do!
:gucci::mindblown:
ALLADAT for a regular dude, who don’t even like her that much either, and is :angry: about paying for a free meal.:wtf:

So she has to carry all of that on her shoulders for somebody who thinks they should just be able to use her for a nut whether she gets hers or not...and leave.
:patrice:
This is what is running through a lot of women’s heads.

Choose between that or a simple dikk appointment/vibrator session with bubble bath and Netflix marathon while on the phone with friends. For better or worse, many chicks choosing the latter option.:manny:

None of this means stuff is a breeze for dudes because I know ya’ll go through fukkery too. (Cold approaching in the #metoo era alone seems like a set up...:huhldup:) but I’m just telling you what some chicks are thinking about.

Hell just body hair removal can be a beast...lmao!:francis::mjlol:
Then chicks get stood up too...so she went through that shyt just to get a text from dude asking “yo you wanna just skip dinner and kick it?”
:mjgrin:shyt is kinda funny when I think about it.:laff:

Women dress up primarily to stunt on other women and to get beta's to simp out. Beyonce' wrote a whole song about it.

Having a baby is normalized all over the world and older chicks will pay big money to get impregnated through IVF so called stigma be damned.

In reality the issue is women want fly Men for social status and good genes. All that other shyt is justification for the real issue.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:Hmmm do you think men would be receptive to this from women? Because...in my experiences they get down right pissed and start bitterly saying “OH SO ITS ALL MEN’S FAULT?!”

In the simplest terms I think average men and average women need to be more willing to invest fully in each other. They gotta be willing to romance and court one another. I think that basic kindness towards people that look like one another is missing so average people say “if imma put up with this from you, I might as well hold out for better”. I also think average men and women need to spend more time together away from online platforms so they don’t judge each other based off skewed standards. And lastly I think average people need to level up, but not to get better looking people because those people still aren’t compatible with them. Instead they need to elevate their own sphere. Be king and queen of the island you got and be proud of it. Stop trying to conquer new territory. But this is gonna take a lotta counseling, introspection, social skills training and humility on both sides.:yeshrug:We not there yet.
No shyt is working perfectly now. People need to compete, we are a tournament mating society.

#survivalofthefittest

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:Hmmm do you think men would be receptive to this from women? Because...in my experiences they get down right pissed and start bitterly saying “OH SO ITS ALL MEN’S FAULT?!”

In the simplest terms I think average men and average women need to be more willing to invest fully in each other. They gotta be willing to romance and court one another. I think that basic kindness towards people that look like one another is missing so average people say “if imma put up with this from you, I might as well hold out for better”. I also think average men and women need to spend more time together away from online platforms so they don’t judge each other based off skewed standards. And lastly I think average people need to level up, but not to get better looking people because those people still aren’t compatible with them. Instead they need to elevate their own sphere. Be king and queen of the island you got and be proud of it. Stop trying to conquer new territory. But this is gonna take a lotta counseling, introspection, social skills training and humility on both sides.:yeshrug:We not there yet.
Women can say what they don't find attractive. If a nikka doesn't like Fat chicks he'll say No Fat Chicks even if he's fat himself. I haven't seen Lizzo big up even a husky dude she needs an shirt that says No fat nikkas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah what I’m not telling the men in here while I’m giving them a window into what chicks are thinking about in the dating process but it’s not ideal either. ...
They don’t care right now about what these dudes are spitting but trying to buss out a baby at 40 looking like a failed transmutation and having a teen in your 50s ain’t the move either.:huhldup:
So some are having the kids young and just avoiding relationships. But IMO, that just seems like a lotta hassle.

Also a lot of the excessive pickiness is a smokescreen online so dudes need to stop internalizing it like they are undesirable b/c these chicks flexing. It’s easy to swipe left on somebody online when dudes swiping left on you IRL.:bryan:
Are random women getting curved in real life like that?

Daps
You don’t have anything to do with what another chick is doing with another man.

It is in a man's best interest to be acutely aware of price differentials.

Luckily for men, it is becoming easier to ascertain true value by way of a variety of methodologies.

A man doesn't control how a woman will treat different men, but a man controls market discovery, toleration levels, and offerings.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So @tuckdog I'm supposed to get rejected by them
qW3Z5yM.gif
Instead of jacking off to her?

Man fukk the entire premise of this thread:mjlol:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
So men should go to war and die in WWII/ Vietnam numbers? :jbhmm:

More US men died in WW1 than Vietnam actually (though that was probably mainly due to poor tactics and inexperience)

As for the topic, man I feel like dropping off these sites especially since I keep seeing broads I matched with before but had no game with and the spark died. Temptation to try again is high but stupid I know

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hot take? I spoke facts :gucci:

How can a woman say she respects herself while willingly and knowingly being some drought p*ssy for a dude so disgusted by her appearance he’s ashamed to even be seen in public with her? :picard:

And did you really just say it’s better to be smutted out by a dude who sees you as unattractive and beneath him than one that will actually be attracted to you and see you as his equal? :heh:

Far as what is going to incentivize average women to mess with average men? :rudy:

Women should not need to be “incentivized” to mess with men on their level. It’s really like asking what would incentivize people with associate degrees to not overlook jobs they’re qualified for and stop applying for jobs that require higher degrees. :gucci:

They either get in where they fit in or struggle. If they choose to struggle don’t complain bout being unemployed when you passed over numerous jobs you were qualified for. And don’t cry when you get tired of being rejected by those jobs then try to come crawling back to the jobs that wanted you and find out they’re no longer interested. :unimpressed:

If women need an “incentive” to mess with men in their league, they can just continue to aim for upper echelon and stay used, bitter and single. Just stop complaining bout it.
Great post.

But what you don't seem to understand and no one else has mentioned is whether women actually know what their level is. Most do not.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
We all know that on the surface, women like certain things. Who do the Kardashian's date? Who does Brittany Renner date? Ig models flew out and got naked for Klay Thompson. Incels had it right ages ago. Looks, money, status (clout). Money is most important. You're not locking down a Brittany Renner with just looks. Looks and clout can get you the average woman.

However, game/personality, whatever you want to call it does work, but it takes time. On more than one occasion, i've been able to slowly build an attraction with women I've met. The question is, how do you do that outside of a social circle? That's why social circle game is real.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We all know that on the surface, women like certain things. Who do the Kardashian's date? Who does Brittany Renner date? Ig models flew out and got naked for Klay Thompson. Incels had it right ages ago. Looks, money, status (clout). Money is most important. You're not locking down a Brittany Renner with just looks. Looks and clout can get you the average woman.

However, game/personality, whatever you want to call it does work, but it takes time. On more than one occasion, i've been able to slowly build an attraction with women I've met. The question is, how do you do that outside of a social circle? That's why social circle game is real.
Serious comment but using what the Kardashians and Brittany Renners of the world seek is part of brehs problem. That’s not most of this boards realm so why factor that into the discussion?

No doubt that for the average woman those things have relevance but those chicks are Uber levels of that for a totally different reason than brehs even need to be concerned with. That’s why I said earlier that some brehs let the macro control the micro.

To be clear I’m not taking shots at you or even what you said so much but it’s something I see on here. In these conversations a lot of time is given to factors that really aren’t relevant to this demo and I think it’s kind of self defeating.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Lot of second grade level readers in this thread.

Just read a few pages of @JQ Legend patiently repeating himself multiple times, very clearly (I woulda said fukk it and called y'all retards.)

Dudes in here are in so much denial. I’ve legit heard this women themselves. That they’re perfectly fine with having one fly dude for sex, another dude for her emotional needs, another nikka to pay her bills and another waiting in prospects.

Until they're 45 and ALL THAT STOPS. What don't y'all get.
EDIT: Earlier than that - that lifestyle stops for a lot of women in their mid-30s.

A lot of y'all in here are like women and think life ends at thirty-seven or something and everything you had before will just automatically cruise along some sort of linear path.

It seems like you and @paperbag 's viewpoints on this is that men will be men regardless which is true to an extent but again I think y'all are giving most men too much credit:manny:

The reason women are so wrongly assured of that is because they truly lack analytical skills. That's why @Booksnrain ignored my post much earlier in this thread, 'cause it was very clear. What women can't wrap their heads around is... "This Frankenstein monster guy I thought I'd give a shot made a sexual comment three messages in. That must mean he ONLY wants sex," is just retarded female "logic." Like I said to the other female poster here, sex is THE prerequisite to a relationship for pretty much all men. Stop dismissing what men are telling you women... each and every one of the ugly guys that you bushed for making a sexual joke "too early" would have fallen in love* with you after y'all slept together. That's FACTS.

*Pointing out I'm exaggerating here, because I know you'll use this as a digression point.

Last edited: