Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Maybe...I dunno. Maybe it depends on the action. Being gay in the past. Yes. :damn:Being a hoe. Maybe less so.

But they take the brunt of the risk on everything beyond that initial male approach if we being real.
On average, who is judged more for looks in this society? Women pay upwards of thousands to look good, smell good, walk good. Millions in surgery. The cute little dresses and outfits. Doing hair, make-up. That’s a lot of time invested. And I’m not talking about that clown makeup men hate. But even that subtle classy beauty regimen.
:wow:
Beyond the work they putting into their appearance, there’s the safety issue. We know that women are more physically vulnerable. We’ve seen chicks getting assaulted for turning down dudes and they don’t even have to be disrespectful about it to get their eyes bitten.
:damn:
Then there’s a whole world of shyt we have to do on our end for reproductive health. Am I putting artificial hormones in my body everyday at the same time to ensure I won’t get pregnant? Condoms. Bc. And if she does get pregnant, the stigma, stress and responsibility falls primarily on her.
:sadbron:
Then there’s the risk of going through all of that...and still not even getting sexually satisfied.
:deadmanny:
But wait, there’s more!:whoa:

Then if she does fukk, she lives in a society that slut shames her for the very thing she getting pressured to do!
:gucci::mindblown:
ALLADAT for a regular dude, who don’t even like her that much either, and is :angry: about paying for a free meal.:wtf:

So she has to carry all of that on her shoulders for somebody who thinks they should just be able to use her for a nut whether she gets hers or not...and leave.
:patrice:
This is what is running through a lot of women’s heads.

Choose between that or a simple dikk appointment/vibrator session with bubble bath and Netflix marathon while on the phone with friends. For better or worse, many chicks choosing the latter option.:manny:

None of this means stuff is a breeze for dudes because I know ya’ll go through fukkery too. (Cold approaching in the #metoo era alone seems like a set up...:huhldup:) but I’m just telling you what some chicks are thinking about.

Hell just body hair removal can be a beast...lmao!:francis::mjlol:
Then chicks get stood up too...so she went through that shyt just to get a text from dude asking “yo you wanna just skip dinner and kick it?”
:mjgrin:shyt is kinda funny when I think about it.:laff:

men lose everything if a woman wants to divorce. You never here a woman being put on child support or having to pay a man from a divorce. Ever. Men have to pay child support after a split up if they have kids. shyt men gotta take care of other men kids cause the woman didn’t tell the man the truth she was sleeping around. Women say the put on tons of make up for themselves so there is no way they are doing for men. Everything you say is cap and we ain’t listening to what you say we watch what women do.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Women never say lets teach these corny men how to become more like the guys I want sex with.

If a fat homely girl was complaining she cant get dikk we would all tell her to lose weight, get some nice clothes, flirt etc.

that’s too logical and takes a while. She would get surgery or complain until someone with low self esteem takes her in or makes up a term to catar to her feelings “ body positively”.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
men lose everything if a woman wants to divorce. You never here a woman being put on child support or having to pay a man from a divorce. Ever. Men have to pay child support after a split up if they have kids. shyt men gotta take care of other men kids cause the woman didn’t tell the man the truth she was sleeping around. Women say the put on tons of make up for themselves so there is no way they are doing for men. Everything you say is cap and we ain’t listening to what you say we watch what women do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
that’s fine. Women shouldn’t be jealous of their friends for getting the guy their friend didn’t want ether. We know women hate seeing men that they see beneath them going after their friends instead of “staying in their place” to give them attention/time and money.

Fun fact. My mother was walking with her friend who noticed a man. He talked to them and went on a date with my mother. That man was my father. They got married two years later. Her friend never got married.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing about this is most of these chicks and dudes aren’t even really ugly. They just online where everybody feels like they are prizes. I think normal people just get caught up in that. So normal people need to use dating apps sparingly because they don’t shine in those environments.

I also think excessive pickiness is a defense mechanism as well for a lot of women. That “elbows too pointy” shyt ain’t just a male trait.

Pickiness for a lot of women is their first line of defense against dudes they dealt with in the past who WERE average and still got played. It can also be a smokescreen for shyt they need to fix in themselves. A major psychological theme is choosing emotionally unavailable people. Why do they do it? Well because deep down inside they aren’t ready for a relationship or don’t want the potential hurt. So they deal with emotionally unavailable men to have some control over who hurts them. If a player hurts you, oh well. You kinda knew the deal. You cut your losses and lick your wounds online with the other hoes that got that good dikk but couldn’t reel him in.

But when you put in effort, gave some regular dude a chance, got serious with him, hell might have even gotten sprung, and he fukks you over...that’s like 100 times worse because yo Fallopian tubes clowning you.

“Girl...you let DIS nikka play you!?! Why was he even in here?!”

And it’s even worse if he didn’t even fulfill any biological imperatives these chicks crave but didn’t get in early childhood. Like being taken care of and doted on.

And this is especially the case with a lotta chicks on dating apps. I mean, we dealing with a lotta chicks with abandonment issues, validation issues, daddy issues....I mean there are legitimate reasons for female pickiness but a lot of the women on these dating sites...trust me...you don’t want them to swipe left. They’ll fukk your world up.:yeshrug:
This is an excellent breakdown on why women pick the guys that they get and shows the gaslighting when they claim to be upset when they got "played". The second chick who snitched on Derrick Jaxn ( not the Doctor) said that she'd gladly take him back if he called, and basically admitted the only reason she went to Tasha K was because she was mad that he blocked her.

Women need to be upfront and honest about the men they want and the men they don't want. It will be better for them and society as a whole.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I logged back into POF just because I knew it wouldn't take long to get rejected :dead:
Screenshot-20210331-192812.png

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing about this is most of these chicks and dudes aren’t even really ugly. They just online where everybody feels like they are prizes. I think normal people just get caught up in that. So normal people need to use dating apps sparingly because they don’t shine in those environments.

I also think excessive pickiness is a defense mechanism as well for a lot of women. That “elbows too pointy” shyt ain’t just a male trait.

Pickiness for a lot of women is their first line of defense against dudes they dealt with in the past who WERE average and still got played. It can also be a smokescreen for shyt they need to fix in themselves. A major psychological theme is choosing emotionally unavailable people. Why do they do it? Well because deep down inside they aren’t ready for a relationship or don’t want the potential hurt. So they deal with emotionally unavailable men to have some control over who hurts them. If a player hurts you, oh well. You kinda knew the deal. You cut your losses and lick your wounds online with the other hoes that got that good dikk but couldn’t reel him in.

But when you put in effort, gave some regular dude a chance, got serious with him, hell might have even gotten sprung, and he fukks you over...that’s like 100 times worse because yo Fallopian tubes clowning you.

“Girl...you let DIS nikka play you!?! Why was he even in here?!”

And it’s even worse if he didn’t even fulfill any biological imperatives these chicks crave but didn’t get in early childhood. Like being taken care of and doted on.

And this is especially the case with a lotta chicks on dating apps. I mean, we dealing with a lotta chicks with abandonment issues, validation issues, daddy issues....I mean there are legitimate reasons for female pickiness but a lot of the women on these dating sites...trust me...you don’t want them to swipe left. They’ll fukk your world up.:yeshrug:

The thing about "ugliness" is really really subjective and changes over time and place. Black people look dramatically different than white people. That being said people especially men don't actually know what makes someone universally appealing. It's really about having a symmetrical face more than anything. That and not being fat Is really what it is. If dudes knew this they could fix themselves, learn social skills and find the girls that appeal to them instead of wasting the time of Sally from the Valley who doesn't want them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I swear that shyt irritates the hell outta me. It’s all one variation of the same tactic to get chicks to open up.

Girl we be watching divorce court seeing trolls dogging out gorgeous women. Pastors and heads of the church and upstanding men treating their chicks like dirt. Women not listening to the stuff a lotta dudes peddling no more. They finally watching what they do.

And now...they see the way the regular Joe get down. That you just as likely if not MORE likely to have a married professor that looks like Bob Sagat’s thumb in your DMs as you are a fine dude....it ain’t working.

We gotta try some different things to make shyt work.

I gotta ask is regular women getting "pumped and dumped" willy-nilly? Meaning the chicks that know what they want and refuse to settle?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Here is the rub ... let's expand this to a societal scope.

Men tend to earn the most money in their life between 45 and 60.
Men pay most of the taxes.
Men build communities.

Women use public services more than men.
Women do almost 80% of the consumer spending in the States.

If those men aren't getting the women they want, there is no reason to stick around. They take their assets, money, tax receipts, and skills with them upon leaving elsewhere.

nikka there's tons of guys out here in Santo Domingo right now. And Santo Domingo is not sosua. I was just having a conversation with a brother from Atlanta who was a civil engineer, we were talking about the shytty infrastructure of Santo Domingo compared to the 500 year old buildings in Colonial Zone.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree but then women would just stop using the apps altogether. They already barely take them seriously as is. I told you we sometimes forget that we even have profiles on dating sites. Sometimes you on there just for shyts and giggles.

Men underestimate how comfortable chicks can get being by themselves. Even with many sexual options, we can go long droughts without sex if there isn’t anybody we want. Doesn’t mean they won’t complain or give lip service.

Why do they complain though? I mean when a chick is going through a drought but it's because there's not dudes that she wants why is that something to complain about?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The secret to getting females on dating apps and IG is doing the opposite most guys. By being mysterious, seductive and not being a simp, you're easily part of the top 20%.

Remember, scarcity brings value.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
According to elders I speak to who are hilariously honest, they say oh yeah...she was DEFINITELY settling. Because the dynamics were similar. The guys they actually wanted didn’t necessarily want them. They were chasing loose women who didn’t want them. Lol!
But when these women saw they couldn’t build anything they settled down and had families. Primarily because social pressure pushed them and lack of other opportunities cemented this.

Not saying nobody fell in love back in the day but women could not afford to be as picky as they can today. Think about it. No birth control so it’s a huge deal if you get pregnant. Most weren’t attending college or making enough to do okay by themselves if they didn’t get a man. Marriage was very much like a business. As soon as opportunities increased for women, they showed exactly how they felt. Divorces from older women of that generation even increased. Lmao! Hell women from that generation are the main ones who told their daughters to stop worrying about a man, get an education, be able to stand on your own too feet, don’t let no nikka get you somewhere barefoot and pregnant, even if they wanted grandkids.:wow:

LOL! These women could care less about your hot takes. They’d still say that was better than having somebody they don’t want up in them.:russ:
To your last point, that’s actually more so what I was saying all along. People need to have realistic standards and/or expectations.

Only problem we failed to address is what is going to incentivize women to return to that status quo? Are average guys gonna stop pretending like a lot of them ain’t dogs either? Are we going back to no sex before marriage or are these women still going to be expected to give up the drawers to a Coli guy complaining about paying for a dinner date while a chick gotta take most of the risk on the chance that he gon do right, only to be bytched at about body count if she plays by these rules and average dudes wanna boss up too.

Because this was how this whole conversation actually started. Remember? What incentive do women have to go through all of that and take those risks for dudes she not even feeling like that, who can put her through the same stress as the dude she is feeling?

:russ: So that’s the original issue...but online dating makes it even worse.

What did the old folks say about Love? To get Black pilled Love as a concept doesn't really exist even if a chick got that super Alpha and got him to commit to her she won't feel the same 30 years later when dude is fat as a house.

Love is a verb not a noun, you commit to your partner every day. The day you don't you're headed to divorce court.

Dating apps are positive if it makes women assert themselves. nikkas on here talking about what the Man wants. fukk that Let the women try their hand with Chad maybe it will work and maybe it won't.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You keep bringing it back to men, but women do the same
You basically admitting that women want to hang on to the attractive guy during their prime, but jump to an unattractive guy when their sexual prime is done.
To be fair since you are female obviously you’ll be more emphatic towards females.

Listen to what she's saying Alpha fukks Beta bucks, she's sounding like a male dating coach here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You spoke your opinion on matters of what other women do with their lives. Which they obviously don’t care about. That’s not facts. That’s your own value judgement, which they weigh as less valuable than their own experiences. Lol!
:mjlol:
As for incentive, that’s not true. The reason women need to be incentivized these days are due to factors you keep overlooking. In dealing with average men, it’s not an equitable situation. Because they are taking on most of the risk, most of the shame if something goes wrong, most of the hassle, and dealing with dudes she doesn’t feel, who also can be just as disrespectful, inconsistent, entitled, as guys she attracted to. Then, when you add in the fact that some attractive dudes legitimately are nice, but a basic dude is over there making demands and dogging chicks out, it’s even worse.:yeshrug:That’s the mentality behind the dating game these days in many women’s heads. So I repeat. What’s the answer to this? Women had a specific set of social requirements back in the day, as well as shaming mechanisms in place and restricted economic opportunities. So majority just dealt with whatever in their own ways. Also divorce was discouraged too. People in my family had a litmus test for women complaining about marriage back in the day. It was “is he beating yo ass?” “Is he paying the bills?” “Then what u complaining about?!”:russ: So what if the sex wasn’t good? So what if he had a family across town? So what if he belittled you? So what if you ain’t even attracted to him like that? Is he providing and is he relatively non-violent?

But now it’s not like that. Women paying their own bills. Social norms are becoming more relaxed. They are moving, traveling, participating in different fields, bossing up....and now that they have more autonomy, they have the right to request more equitable incentives from the dating market. Now they want sexual satisfaction, equal respect, and they won’t tolerate that “men will be men” stuff anymore, especially from somebody they not even feeling like that...because they don’t have to in order to survive. So until these women see the benefit of taking Ls they mulling over in their heads with average dudes on their levels, this ain’t gon change.:francis: The crazy part is entire generations of women from THAT era prepped us to be that way because of what they went through themselves and as soon as them kids got grown or that dude retired and was gonna be around 24/7, even the traditional ones chucked deuces and bounced. Silver divorce is hilarious to me because it says that a woman...at her most vulnerable age...has been so fukking irritated in her 25+ year marriage that she is willing to face dying alone and view that as liberating rather than stay on a job she’d never retire from in marriage. As social stigmas become ever more relaxed, we will see even more of this.

I think that we need to be honest about the nature of relationships and their value and how they can be improved to be more attractive to the average person in today’s society where they can elect to chill rather than be stressed for a regular person.

I know this has made some dudes mad. But we’ve talked about women needing to be incentivized to get into relationships. But i actually feel the same way for men too. Men are withdrawing from relationships as well. And I can’t blame them either...
Which would you choose? Chilling at home non-stressed with some anime and stacking money...or baby mama drama, working to the bone to give it away to some entitled bytch that you get sick of looking at who also plays touch me not with the p*ssy, has you doing a bunch of shyt you don’t feel like doing on your time off and never reciprocates?

I mean you say women shouldn’t need to be incentivized but they do because times have changed. However men need to be incentivized too. The answer is right there in our faces but I don’t want to give it away just yet.:francis:

The concept of marriage is dead. People change we have to accept that. If there was no financial fault divorce then Men would have way less of a problem because let's be honest nikkas may be ugly but they are still paying most of the bills. There was an article in teh New York times Today about Divorce rates being down after going up in the early days of the pandemic because women see they'll need the money.

Or maybe we should have it like some of these old school nikkas have it. they stay married but they take separate vacations.