Women reject 95% of potential partners on dating apps

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You're missing the point. Women like Fly nikkas, Yes the nikka might play them but if they're gonna get played they'd rather it be with a Fly nikka.

Dudes are the same way, They rather get played by the Fly IG thot than the chick next door.

It is what it is.
THANK YOU! Only it’s even worse online because half the time people not even paying that attention. Just the distance alone makes matches more disposable. That’s the nature of online interactions. It puts another barrier between human interaction.

There are some people who are unphotogenic or look awkward in pics. But are endearing in person. Online dating is just a weird set up for anything other than sex and obviously not even that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
THANK YOU! Only it’s even worse online because half the time people not even paying that attention. Just the distance alone makes matches more disposable. That’s the nature of online interactions. It puts another barrier between human interaction.

There are some people who are unphotogenic or look awkward in pics. But are endearing in person. Online dating is just a weird set up for anything other than sex and obviously not even that.

Word it's even worse than the club, In a dimly lit club while a chick is drunk and a fool is tricking off drinks he might be able to spit game before he's dismissed or your homegirl boxes him out, But a dating app? If you ain't super fine and you don't have interesting pictures a chick is swiping left just on GP.

Some dudes don't know that women are naturally dismissive of most men. I had a 5 year relationship with a chick I met at work who rejected me when I asked out to this concert for a group we both liked. Had she not asked me out later we would've never got together.

Of course now with #Metoo you'd be a fool to holla at a colleague now.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So because you can’t answer the analogy, presumably because even YOU know how silly it looks, you try to dismiss it.:mjlol:

NOPE won’t work. But even if you were goofy enough to entertain ugly chicks making demands of you, then that’s you. :yeshrug:Women in this society have been deincentivized to do so. Especially when even these dudes got chips on their shoulders too. We got dudes even disgusted at paying for a meal for a woman on a date in another thread and online but here, you want women to live in “reality” but men to have the benefits of delusion. Stop.

You can talk all around the truth but that won’t make it go away. You can cry about delusion. But that won’t make it go away either. The point is there’s zero incentive for women to choose up on some stranger online that she finds unattractive. Who also is hyperescalating to sex. The very nature of online dating isn’t conducive to the types of connections you are trying to get to if you are unattractive because it’s based primarily off looks.

Average people or those who are considered unattractive in photos need to stop being resentful that they don’t have the same privileges as others in the game. Get offline and cultivate personality traits that translate better to in person interactions. Learn to simp compatible women who may be receptive. Meet more people. Might not work 100% but trying to convince women to compound biological Ls by accepting unattractive dudes online in your inbox escalating to sex on the carrot of commitment from same dudes they don’t even want is ridiculous.

:laff::laff::laff:I didn’t even put in the added issue of if she does it, she lives in a society where she will get judged for it.

So now, she taking bodies of dudes she don’t even like...for what...the potential of a committed relationship with somebody she didn’t want in the first place?!:laff::laff::laff:
tenor.gif

I answered that terrible analogy the first time you presented it. You asked if an unattractive woman demanded marriage right away how would I react, implying if it were an attractive woman I would be open to it. And I answered by saying even if an attractive woman did I would hit her with the :camby:

It’s a lot more feasible for a person to want to have sex with someone they find even slightly attractive shortly after meeting them than wanting to marry a person they don’t even know, this applies to both sexes. It’s a nonsensical analogy in more ways than one. But I answered it anyway.

Your argument makes so little sense you’re comparing things that (by your own admission) happen all the time with things that does not ever happen. Remember, we’re discussing men you actually matched with which implies you must have had some sort of attraction to them in the first place so why are you still so focused on “unattractive men”? :gucci:

I did not ever suggest women just go around sleeping with every guy who wants to sleep with them, and I didn’t even suggest you immediately sleep with all men you find semi attractive. I said men out of a woman’s league will be more likely to see her as just an easy piece of ass than a man on her same level would.

I answered all your questions and provided the solution you asked for. You have ducked all of my questions tho. I asked you multiple times who would be more likely to see an average looking woman as only good for sex, the man out of her league who has options on top of options, or her average male counterpart and you ducked that question every time.

You’re a good poster and a good debater but as this whole thread can see, you’ve met your match with me. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I actually just started using a dating app, and I found it incredibly funny. First off most women I matched with, were my age or older and they were all looking for I guess long-term relationships. Many of them I guess we're annoyed by the fact that I was looking to have fun... But having fun doesn't necessarily entail sex, nor does it mean that I wouldn't consider a serious commitment. I'm looking for a dancing partner, someone to explore the city with, gym partner, camping buddy, go to restaurants, festivals etc..

I don't know what they expect, it's like they reach their late 20s and think their going to find a man to marry them asap or some shyt. The problem is the men in their teens and early twenties that didn't get to have fun are now confident in their mid to late twenties and they want to have fun, not settle down.

Best thing I've read on here recently is to lie to them, they don't want the truth. There's also a wack ass texting game you gotta play to keep them interested. This is my brief experience with Facebook dating
Are you actively participating in these activities or are you waiting to find someone to do these things with? The best company you can have is yourself especially if you’re the more intrinsic type which seems to be the case.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

This is why I don't really do online dating. Do you know how many times I've been told, "Why don't you smile in pics? You look so angry but your profile sounds so good." I'm not photogenic and I have a horrible forced looking smile. So on a platform that's all about how you look on the outside, I'm at a huge disadvantage. Yet I don't have a problem going to happy hour, chatting it up with a woman and getting her number. I even remember reading something several years ago when Tinder was the new hotness in dating apps. This young woman left a comment about her experience and how it made her shallow. That the guys she was swiping left on are guys that if she met them in a bar or other social setting, she would give them a shot after talking for a while.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't really do online dating. Do you know how many times I've been told, "Why don't you smile in pics? You look so angry but your profile sounds so good." I'm not photogenic and I have a horrible forced looking smile. So on a platform that's all about how you look on the outside, I'm at a huge disadvantage. Yet I don't have a problem going to happy hour, chatting it up with a woman and getting her number. I even remember reading something several years ago when Tinder was the new hotness in dating apps. This young woman left a comment about her experience and how it made her shallow. That the guys she was swiping left on are guys that if she met them in a bar or other social setting, she would give them a shot after talking for a while.
YEP.
People are just better in person. We aren’t meant to have our entire humanity distilled into a scale of 1-10 based on some snapshots. I know people who look great in pictures but look AWFUL in real life. You don’t get a feel for the whole person online because you aren’t supposed to. You can’t see the way somebody’s eyes light up when they laugh. You can’t understand somebody’s social acumen. Get a feel for their body language, how comfortable they make you, how they look in motion, their voice, their wit, sarcasm, sex appeal, sense of camaraderie. You are nothing but a nobody on a digital screen online. Also think about the trivial nature of dating apps and the ease with which you forget about them. A dating app sitting right next to candy crush on your phone. I’ve put up dating profiles and forgotten I was even on the sites.:mjlol: You might peruse it one day but not see that shyt for months. Not because a chick is getting so much dikk b/c we can go without it, but because we doing other shyt.

Then consider people already feel like they don’t owe strangers anything. How much more does that happen with strangers in whole other cities, that could be robots, catfishes, that you don’t interact with on a frequent basis? There’s less opportunity to forge lasting connections that mitigate apathy and distrust in dating in online apps.

Then as women we have to add on all the other factors like spending a bunch of money to get ready for dates. Birth control and condoms b/c god knows if you get pregnant, the Coli gon have another single mom thread blaming you for that even though they wanted you to fukk every dude online too. Then there is the very real threat of safety. All for a stranger who is already trying to pressure you into sex after a few texts—that you aint even physically attracted to?!

A lot of women will ONLY go through all of that shyt for dudes she absolutely immediately want to screw. Which makes sense because if nothing else she got an experience she wanted with a dude she wanted.

If it goes left with a dude she didn’t want she doesn’t even get that!:deadmanny: Most people gotta leave apps alone. They don’t have the same pull. They have to take the time to know and meet people. Expand their social circles. Know how to converse, make people feel good in their presence, be fun and fascinating. And that’s okay because they end up better off and more well rounded with healthier relationships anyway than some people with just looks and money who got it all but STILL can’t get somebody to tolerate them longer than three seconds unless they spending a million dollars or sucking dikk 24/7.:yeshrug: Relationships take time for the average person and with current issues like economy, pandemic, location, it might take even more time. We all need to be patient, chill out for a little bit and work on our social skills in the interim because forcing the matter won’t work, especially with women online.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
YEP.
People are just better in person. We aren’t meant to have our entire humanity distilled into a scale of 1-10 based on some snapshots. I know people who look great in pictures but look AWFUL in real life. You don’t get a feel for the whole person online because you aren’t supposed to. You can’t see the way somebody’s eyes light up when they laugh. You can’t understand somebody’s social acumen. Get a feel for their body language, how comfortable they make you, how they look in motion, their voice, their wit, sarcasm, sex appeal, sense of camaraderie. You are nothing but a nobody on a digital screen online. Also think about the trivial nature of dating apps and the ease with which you forget about them. A dating app sitting right next to candy crush on your phone. I’ve put up dating profiles and forgotten I was even on the sites.:mjlol: You might peruse it one day but not see that shyt for months. Not because a chick is getting so much dikk b/c we can go without it, but because we doing other shyt.

Then consider people already feel like they don’t owe strangers anything. How much more does that happen with strangers in whole other cities, that could be robots, catfishes, that you don’t interact with on a frequent basis? There’s less opportunity to forge lasting connections that mitigate apathy and distrust in dating in online apps.

Then as women we have to add on all the other factors like spending a bunch of money to get ready for dates. Birth control and condoms b/c god knows if you get pregnant, the Coli gon have another single mom thread blaming you for that even though they wanted you to fukk every dude online too. Then there is the very real threat of safety. All for a stranger who is already trying to pressure you into sex after a few texts—that you aint even physically attracted to?!

A lot of women will ONLY go through all of that shyt for dudes she absolutely immediately want to screw. Which makes sense because if nothing else she got an experience she wanted with a dude she wanted.

If it goes left with a dude she didn’t want she doesn’t even get that!:deadmanny: Most people gotta leave apps alone. They don’t have the same pull. They have to take the time to know and meet people. Expand their social circles. Know how to converse, make people feel good in their presence, be fun and fascinating. And that’s okay because they end up better off and more well rounded with healthier relationships anyway than some people with just looks and money who got it all but STILL can’t get somebody to tolerate them longer than three seconds unless they spending a million dollars or sucking dikk 24/7.:yeshrug: Relationships take time for the average person and with current issues like economy, pandemic, location, it might take even more time. We all need to be patient, chill out for a little bit and work on our social skills in the interim because forcing the matter won’t work, especially with women online.
I feel like the answer is somewhere in between. Apps can work but you can’t delay on meeting the person. A few messages via the app, move it to text and then something in person. All lower risk and with whatever each side is comfortable with.

Use it to meet people in a targeted manner but transition to offline sooner rather than later.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the answer is somewhere in between. Apps can work but you can’t delay on meeting the person. A few messages via the app, move it to text and then something in person. All lower risk and with whatever each side is comfortable with.

Use it to meet people in a targeted manner but transition to offline sooner rather than later.

I agree with y’all on this matter but there is a such thing as FaceTime. It’s not as good as meeting in person but you can get a much better feel for the person and the connection y’all would have in person on there.

But I do overall agree we need to get away from internet dating.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree with y’all on this matter but there is a such thing as FaceTime. It’s not as good as meeting in person but you can get a much better feel for the person and the connection y’all would have in person on there.

But I do overall agree we need to get away from internet dating.
Ehhhhhhh that’s bound to be awkward also. Just depends on what people have going on, timing, schedules, etc. I know I don’t do well on that platform but if it works for others as a bridge to meeting then def go for it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I answered that terrible analogy the first time you presented it. You asked if an unattractive woman demanded marriage right away how would I react, implying if it were an attractive woman I would be open to it. And I answered by saying even if an attractive woman did I would hit her with the :camby:

Great so if that’s the case, why are we even talking about women giving chances to unattractive dudes online who escalate to sex quickly? Knowing that, this is why I said we have unreasonable expectations of women especially in online settings.:yeshrug:

Your argument makes so little sense you’re comparing things that (by your own admission) happen all the time with things that does not ever happen. Remember, we’re discussing men you actually matched with which implies you must have had some sort of attraction to them in the first place so why are you still so focused on “unattractive men”? :gucci:
Because you making assumption that swiping right means they find you attractive. Some women swipe right not because you are attractive to her in a real way, but because you the most normal thing out of thousands of weirdos so she figures she’ll at least try.:mjlol:Women filtering through racists, white guys (if you were me), dudes with no pics, dudes with pictures of dogs/cats/possums (true story), dudes with girlfriends, dudes with nothing but body shots, dudes with profile pics that look like serial killers, too old, too young. Then there’s dudes with Fukk boi comments in their profiles, dudes who off grip telling you they only there to hook up, dudes with bitter diatribes, bisexual dudes, dudes trying to finesse threesomes, dudes telling women they can’t stand them...ect.

So in a lotta cases, if she swiped on you, it’s not because she finds you attractive. You just at least in the pool of normal.
That’s the first issue. Second issue is even those basic normal dudes who she matched with will STILL be just as rude, obnoxious, sex-driven, as anybody else when they DO make it to the comments.:deadmanny:
I did not ever suggest women just go around sleeping with every guy who wants to sleep with them, and I didn’t even suggest you immediately sleep with all men you find semi attractive. I said men out of a woman’s league will be more likely to see her as just an easy piece of ass than a man on her same level would.
Which is still wrong. The crux of your entire position is the assumption that less attractive men are more amenable to relationships and behave better than high value, attractive men. This is a common social lie, so I understand why you believe it. You giving your own gender too much credit in spite of never having dealt with them romantically. We gotta stop lying like being unattractive in today’s world of fantasy makes people more amenable to relationships. It doesn’t. In fact, some of these men are just as bitter and angry that they don’t have the SAME ability as their attractive peers to smut women out and they are looking for that opportunity AND that is compounded in an online setting where they can be particularly bold. I know just as many attractive people who are true romantics as I know ugly ones who got two different side chicks. Divorce court alone is evidence of this. Dudes that look like whole thumbs be cheating on their queens.:mjlol: (And vice versa because I know women got issues too)

But this reality in spite of the lie you’ve been fed about men is exactly WHY women view the dating game the way they do. You touching the core of the issue without acknowledging it.
Women have observed that ain’t no difference between dealing with an ugly dude or an attractive dude. A Christian one or an atheist. A rich one or a poor one. Because guys from all walks of life are playing these games and there’s no longer any incentive to put up with it. Soooo they might as well at least get it in with the fine ones.

If you dispute what women themselves have caught onto...that they can get screwed over by a regular degular just as easily as they can get screwed over by a guy who makes them wet, and thus are only dealing with the latter because in today’s society there’s no incentive for them to do otherwise —then there is no debate. The sky is blue but you saying it’s green.:hubie:

Society would have to be reset to a period of utter revocation of female civil rights to get to the “reality” you want. When Armageddon hits, then chicks will choose up on ANY dude, take on all the risks and hassles of pregnancy, stress, sexual shame, for a dude she can’t get wet for and she’ll put up with him doing the same shyt attractive men do. Ya know why? Because that’s the only thing she can do just to make it. But until then, chicks will complain online about being single, but still only consider men they genuinely want because many think the juice ain’t worth the squeeze when she can chill, make money, get dikk whenever and be at peace.
:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

I agree they can be a tool, but a lotta people don’t know how to transition smoothly like you just described. And some get too fatigued or bored so by the time they do make a match, they might not even want to be bothered.
I think people being tired is an even more alarming factor. Many are completely withdrawing from society altogether.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to be apart of the 5%
Whilst you incel brehs stay deaf dumb and blind.

I'll break the statistics down .

The 5% are those with knowledge of self who try to educate you 85% of coli incels.

Whilst the 10%, who have some knowledge of self such as Kevin Samuels use it to exploit the 85% of worldwide coli incels who pay for life coach classes instead of getting buns
Ouch