Women REALLY Aren't ****

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he gon com home and murder you. good luck.

How is he gonna find out? Unless she tells him. He isn't coming back to the states until this fall. I'm gonna be up in that p*ssy for a while. What's crazy is he's some redneck whiteboy. I'm sitting on his bed looking like :lolbron: when she's skyping him.

Just shows you cannot trust a bytch.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How is he going to find out? Could be he has friends in that area that keep seeing a strange car pull up in front of his house or you two might be out and about and one of his boys catches you and her together... or she could suddenly start to feel guilty when he comes home and give him the scoop, but make it look like you seduced her. There's so many single women out there, so it'd be best for you to leave the married ones alone.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
An old f buddy of mine recently told me she is engaged. She told me that she wants me to bang her before she gets married. Be careful who u give ur heart to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A marine? You kinda stupid huh?

I'm not scared of soldiers. They no different than any of us. Just gullible nikkas willing to die or get crippled for a dumb ass cause. How many marines go over seas and come back fukked up? Plenty. They think they're Heroes. But they get injured, lose friends, and for what? College tuition? If marines were getting money, maybe I'd understand even if I didn't agree, but they don't even get cake for what they do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope the marine comes back with pts syndrome, finds out about this, and goes full ape shyt on your confused, half breed, mulatto cac-c00n ass :beli:

I keep that 30 shot banger on me at all times. If that redneck fakkit wants problems, I got that covered.

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
you dead breh marines are out of there minds. son over in the middle east catching bodies everyday he gonna come home find you and catch you too. RIP tho

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:russ: @ everyone going IN on ol Kermit.

:ooh: @ the possible beatdown he's setting himself up for.

:blessed: @ the thread backfire.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
so you still like this girl ?

maybe it's just me, but i can't see myself going through the probable cause of alot of hassle if it all comes out just to fukk an old ex of mine who i've actually had a relationship and had my own bullshyt with.... maybe once but not on the regular and working shyt out unless i wanted her back.

if he gon be away for a while ride it out, but if you still smashing by the time he comes home and that puts you out of the picture for a bit your might end up feeling like your getting cheated on and most men aren't going to like that.

it's all hypothetical but i'm sure you get my drift.

:yeshrug:

and speaking of woman who ain't shyt.

i was seeing a nice little english rose who comes from a privileged background who i seemed to share her with ALOT of people... she gets her breasts out for a living and works for a company were men can see her fully clothed and just call up and just talk shyt or their troubles to her and also buy her shyt off her amazon wishlist.

amusing and easy money for her endgame to go traveling for 2 years.

it was only surprising at first just because you wouldn't expect it from this girl and she got the wholesome stuff down pat but she was nice, and i've met around 15 broads that do i through her and two who happened to do pish fetish stuff... but seeing and her and meeting her most men would think, yeah.. she one youd think about getting in a relationship with to hear that.. give you a little disappointed..til you remember all you immediately want is to get in her draws.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Ok, now y'all got me scared. Maybe I should break it off.

It's not even about scaring you. It's just not worth the trouble.

If she has feelings for you, there will be problems. She won't be able to let go when you decide to end things. From there, all types of things tend to happen, from self-snitching, vindictive lying, proclaiming to be a victim, attempts to get her husband jealous, etc...things like that.

Does she know where you live?

And yeah, if your car has been parked outside his house on the regular, someone may have emailed or texted him. They maybe have even taken a picture of your whip. Thats when he makes a surprise visit to his residence.

Even if you are strapped, which might be wise for you in this scenario, is it really worth the self-defense charge when the shoot-out commences? It's a hassle and expensive trying to get bailed out while the court determines who should be charged. How will you explain this to your employer. You'll be all in the local paper.

Not worth the time or trouble Dog.