Women REALLY Aren't ****

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even about scaring you. It's just not worth the trouble.

If she has feelings for you, there will be problems. She won't be able to let go when you decide to end things. From there, all types of things tend to happen, from self-snitching, vindictive lying, proclaiming to be a victim, attempts to get her husband jealous, etc...things like that.

Does she know where you live?

And yeah, if your car has been parked outside his house on the regular, someone may have emailed or texted him. They maybe have even taken a picture of your whip. Thats when he makes a surprise visit to his residence.

Even if you are strapped, which might be wise for you in this scenario, is it really worth the self-defense charge when the shoot-out commences? It's a hassle and expensive trying to get bailed out while the court determines who should be charged. How will you explain this to your employer. You'll be all in the local paper.

Not worth the time or trouble Dog.

:whoo:

got me thinking. you know what? fukk this bytch. she broke up with me and didn't ride or die when i was going through my shyt. i should smack the shyt out of her for even thinking she can just welcome me back into her life with the p*ssy. :snoop: i'm going to walk away from this.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

got me thinking. you know what? fukk this bytch. she broke up with me and didn't ride or die when i was going through my shyt. i should smack the shyt out of her for even thinking she can just welcome me back into her life with the p*ssy. :snoop: i'm going to walk away from this.

Good decision breh. Distance yourself from this situation immediately and clean up your tracks ASAP.

Find someone else.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yall just have to face it brehs... The OP doesn't have many(if any) fukks to give! :snoop:

FYI:
Just because you don't support what American soldiers do doesn't mean he won't come home & give you that Zero Dark Thirty work...

:ufdup:

I need my brehs to be able to sign in to The Coli unscathed... :to:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
what sucks is now he has to pray that she doesnt't go the self-snitchin route and put everything blast to dude (women tend to do that :comeon: )
best believe she'll be cryin and shyt, which will make him even more irate
mysmilie_3443.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Yup, you already got the p*ssy and had some fun in the process so now it's time to kick her to the curb. Plus she is only using you for familiar/safe sex anyhow which is probably going to end once her husband gets back or she gets tired of you and finds another cat. Since she's totally into you again, now you can mindfukk this chick by dumping her immediately. This is how you get revenge by playing these rebound hoes that may have done you wrong previously.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't get this though... is it all of a sudden cool to share that girl??

Personally, I'm not one to brag about things like that but it's just funny to me to see how some women will stray if the right words are spoken to her.