Women REALLY Aren't ****

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
R.I.P. to this cat. fuggin round with a marine's wife, if he finds out its curtains on some he gonna find out and catch you with them shyts, if u catch my drift. marines are unstable, this dude gonna come back like woah and give zero fukks about toetaggin you.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first of all, its really baffling to me that in this day in age, guys can spent long periods of time from their significant other and actually expect things to be groovy while they're gone. i mean, the naivety is mindboggling.

aside from that. to the thread starter. if ur gonna fucck another dude's girl, a soldier/army guy is not the person u wanna fucck with. these people, especially those who are on the battle field, are already screwed up mentally. and when he gets home and finds out what she's been doing, it wont be too much of a leap for him to light ur ass up.

Why is it too much to expect for someone to be loyal to you when you're not around? Especially if your spouse is working!!

There's so much to do that doesn't require putting your relationship in jeopardy. Get a(nother) job. Read a book. Get a hobby. Paint the fukking house. Clean up!! I just can't picture being bored to the point where I have to do any activity that required lying to my mate. People are scum.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it too much to expect for someone to be loyal to you when you're not around? Especially if your spouse is working!!

There's so much to do that doesn't require putting your relationship in jeopardy. Get a(nother) job. Read a book. Get a hobby. Paint the fukking house. Clean up!! I just can't picture being bored to the point where I have to do any activity that required lying to my mate. People are scum.

homie i'm not excusing the behavior. i'm just sayin, in this day in age, that aint the reality. i'd be the type to install a camera in the house so i can watch wtf is goings on. u cant trust these women. yes even wifey.

i've met so many women who really really really loved their men, but if ur able to get that tingling sensation running between their legs, there aint no telling what they would do. that dont mean they'll leave their man for u. but they'lll still fucck regardless.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
you want to know how i know? because, for a month now, i've been fukking my ex-girlfriend who just got married last year. we met up at this bar, out of the blue, and had a long talk about the reasons we broke up and what i've been doing to correct my issues since then. initially, it was awkward seeing her, but it was clear that feelings still existed. she got married last december, and she's ostensibly happy.

but..:youngsabo:...i've been banging her newly married ass all month. her husband is a marine who's away on his latest tour. it's hilarious when she's skyping him, and i'm in the other room waiting for her to come and get some back shots. :snoop:

women are some conniving bytches.

Your right, you'll have better luck with a dude:skip:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Yo mama aint shyt

verdj6.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
homie i'm not excusing the behavior. i'm just sayin, in this day in age, that aint the reality. i'd be the type to install a camera in the house so i can watch wtf is goings on. u cant trust these women. yes even wifey.

i've met so many women who really really really loved their men, but if ur able to get that tingling sensation running between their legs, there aint no telling what they would do. that dont mean they'll leave their man for u. but they'lll still fucck regardless.

fukking someone else based on a "tingling sensation" (fukk you wash with? A york peppermint patty.) a sensation that you spouse SHOULD produce on the regular is not love. Those who don't get out of the relationship are even worse.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
you want to know how i know? because, for a month now, i've been fukking my ex-girlfriend who just got married last year. we met up at this bar, out of the blue, and had a long talk about the reasons we broke up and what i've been doing to correct my issues since then. initially, it was awkward seeing her, but it was clear that feelings still existed. she got married last december, and she's ostensibly happy.

but..:youngsabo:...i've been banging her newly married ass all month. her husband is a marine who's away on his latest tour. it's hilarious when she's skyping him, and i'm in the other room waiting for her to come and get some back shots. :snoop:

Hell yea.. Your hoe ass ex girl is an example off all women!

:rudy:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

If shes conniving, what are you. I know, a demon.

Proverbs 13:20

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Be careful, and denounce your demonic ways before they catch up to you.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend told me of a story where the wife was deployed and the husband moved a woman in their house with their 2 kids. He even let the woman drive the wife's car. The only way the wife found out was she tried to surprise her kids and husband and didnt tell them when she was getting back. She gets back to the house and this nikka had done changed the fukking locks. She knocks on the door and the woman opens the door in pjs. The woman was cooking breakfast for the husband and the kids. The wife walked in the house in the master bedroom and the husband was in the bed in his underwear.

nikkas aint shyt

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

so you gonna go to hell just for another nikka's p*ssy? :ld:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same dude who thinks every white woman is secretly lusting after him, even though he's fat, swagless, and still has cornrows in his hair at age 30.

I wouldn't be surprised if this woman didn't even exist. :stopitslime: