Women REALLY Aren't ****

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I will need her race before I can comment and what makes you think you are the only one having that puzzy?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, you can't judge women, especially her. She's doing the wrong thing but so are you. If the dude comes back from his tour and picks up PTSD, it is unknown what his reaction would be if he found out you were having sex with her.
You know those homicide/suicide stories? That's what that's about. Dude goes crazy. shoots her lover, shoots her... then he shoots himself. Good luck.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Well, you can't judge women, especially her. She's doing the wrong thing but so are you. If the dude comes back from his tour and picks up PTSD, it is unknown what his reaction would be if he found out you were having sex with her.
You know those homicide/suicide stories? That's what that's about. Dude goes crazy. shoots her lover, shoots her... then he shoots himself. Good luck.

Son probably installed a keylogger and surveillance within his home before he left.

:to:

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Haha let's hope her marine husband catches you, watch a nikka get layed out lmaoooo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No your ex isn't shiit...and I assume you think you play no part in the adultery?

i'm not forcing her to spread her legs. she obviously got with dude after she and i had her huge split. they got married a year later. that should tell you she was on the rebound. that's his mistake - not mine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still ain't shyt cause if she wasn't fukkin the OP then tied be fukkin some other nikka. I hate seeing bytches fukk around on a nikka that's out there risking they life for a cause...that's the real reason she ain't shyt.:birdman:

:what:

cause? exactly what cause is a marine risking his life for that me (a black man) should give a fukk about?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll actually believe the OP?
mysmilie_873.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first of all, its really baffling to me that in this day in age, guys can spent long periods of time from their significant other and actually expect things to be groovy while they're gone. i mean, the naivety is mindboggling.

aside from that. to the thread starter. if ur gonna fucck another dude's girl, a soldier/army guy is not the person u wanna fucck with. these people, especially those who are on the battle field, are already screwed up mentally. and when he gets home and finds out what she's been doing, it wont be too much of a leap for him to light ur ass up.