Women REALLY Aren't ****

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They are. It is what it is. Most people as a whole ain't shyt.
4Zt4qad.png

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i dont buy that OP is wrong

hes single, theres no band on his finger

yall need to get a clue :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Op

No the women YOU mess with really ain't shyt.

And neither are you for phucking another man's wife.

Seems like a case of the pot meeting the kettle to me.

Just remember this: What goes around comes around! :usure:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
i hope the marine comes back with pts syndrome, finds out about this, and goes full ape shyt on your confused, half breed, mulatto cac-c00n ass :beli:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking someone else based on a "tingling sensation" (fukk you wash with? A york peppermint patty.) a sensation that you spouse SHOULD produce on the regular is not love. Those who don't get out of the relationship are even worse.

:deadmanny:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
you want to know how i know? because, for a month now, i've been fukking my ex-girlfriend who just got married last year. we met up at this bar, out of the blue, and had a long talk about the reasons we broke up and what i've been doing to correct my issues since then. initially, it was awkward seeing her, but it was clear that feelings still existed. she got married last december, and she's ostensibly happy.

but..:youngsabo:...i've been banging her newly married ass all month. her husband is a marine who's away on his latest tour. it's hilarious when she's skyping him, and i'm in the other room waiting for her to come and get some back shots. :snoop:

women are some conniving bytches.

he gon com home and murder you. good luck.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Of course women aren't shyt. But that's only because people in general can be pretty shytty. I'm almost certain that the proportion of shytty men to shytty women are close to even with one another. I know that because of my extremely harsh (and true) criticism of feminism, marriage, and the fact that I don't really treat women with the kid gloves on here when debating them, it is easy to get the wrong impression of me, but let's be completely honest: If you're the type of guy to mingle in with these types of women for shallow reasons, you're going to get women who will mingle with you for shallow reasons. This will only end badly.

If you continue down a path like this you're going to run into women with short-term satisfaction on their minds, pathological liars, and women that define morality by what they can get away with rather than what has tempered their consciences. You're going to get women that think the way that led you to thinking that fukking her was a good idea. You're going to mix with women that are going to be hugely unimpressive when they reach their old age. You're going to mix with women that will be a bad presence in your life. If you make the mistake of marrying, she'll be a bad mother and wife.

In short, if you act like and treat women like shyt, yeah, you're going to end up with shytty women.

WDjH7bV.jpg