Women punches 4 year old child during fight

semtex

:)
Daps
:aiscrust: thankfully all her info is already out there since she's such a fukkin moron.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Their plan is working.:sas1: We've been conditioned to hate ourselves:sas2:

it's true, and we're exceeding at our self hate to our own detriment, Black people who do shyt like this might as well strap a suicide bomb to themselves and press the button in the middle of the project, because all they're doing is screaming "we deserve to be killed"

I'm hoping from site to site reading comments and it's just unbelievable some of the things white people are saying out of anger over this, but one thing I've noticed, they're organized, they're contacting media outlets, literally threatening journalists and coercing them to run this story, getting all of the girls information, address etc, and Black people are looking like hypocrites. We were all up in arms about some cacs singing a song a few days ago, but we see one of our own beating the shyt out of two white children and the #Blacklivesmatter gang is silent, the same gang who cries to white people that "we matter too" when one of ours is killed by a white person.

tough decisions will be made in the future regarding shyt like this, Black people might wanna take a few moments out of their busy schedules to ponder the potential implications.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
fukking disgraceful :francis:
These girls are young so they must've grown up seeing behavior like this. This is typical in the hood so I can't even say I'm surprised.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i just saw the other video of her trying to fight Mcdonalds and vandalizing a grocery store.

this girl needs to be put down :pacspit:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ugly ass little hoodrat too :russ: I hope she gets fired from target

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why does the punishment have to racial connotations tho? Just because you want to punish someone who happens to be black doesn't mean that you have to do it in a way that demeans all black people.

If someone harms my family, I want to go the extra mile, I wouldn't be concerned with anyone's perception of the lengths I go to.