Women punches 4 year old child during fight

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy sodomiser will now make a 20 min video over this, on his 'raw' and 'uncut' channel because of the skin colour of the nasty bytch who laid hands on the kid , personally I think much of this buffoonery would cease if they banned the capability to film on these phones, it only encourages it. But thats a double edged sword because these dumb asses don't realise how easy they make it for the police.

And all women of all races are getting far too violent for my liking,it's just thanks to world star hip hop it is mainly black females who are being caught out ,I mean laying hands on a little boy? seriously? . I would lock any who show the slightest signs of being thots or thugs into convents with sadistic nuns.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That kid tried to jump her...
She was in a 1 on 1 and the kid jumped in.

Thats a life lesson.
He's gonna be 30 one day sittinng there with his mom like "Remember the time you got your white supremist ass whopped... then I tried to jump in and got my ass whopped too?"

:yeshrug: I like everything about this video.
I even liked that she twerked at the end. Thats like when UFC fighters win and do a backflip. It shows they aren't even tired.
That chick is battle ready. They should airdrop her on Iggy Azaliea and let her beat the mimicry out of that aussie bytch.

:ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Welp, we lost another cac to the klan. :salute:

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. nikkas are so weak. We have no control over these bytches.

Its a shame how pumped up the other hens can make a bytch. If they all had told her to chill and stop her, it would have calmed down but people wanna see fukkery, then when someone is dead, its screaming and everyone walking in different directions whistling with their hands in their pockets like they dont know you.