Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yup pretty much

I knew this might discourage women from posting here. I can't say I blame them tho. Too many weirdos. I took down my pic from the mens thread for the same reason

Glad I got to see your pic tho. Looking good brehette :wow:

Yeah, I don't fault anyone for being reluctant to share. It's all good tho.

Thank you for the compliment, too!

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@AJtheOne

Lock this thread up. :ufdup:

200eicw.jpg

We alright

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Damn. I can see this thread not lasting very long from the past few pages. Virgin nikkas never learn :snoop:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Dang, y'all... Now I don't feel so bad about taking my pictures down, and I likely won't post a new one. Plenty of y'all saw me, so you know I'm not a troll and I am a black female!

I like the idea of putting a face to a name, but I'm not here for the "I don't find ______ attractive" because who cares? It's not a contest or beauty competition. Then to turn it into a black vs not black debate... It's not about that either. So chill, either dap it or don't, and keep it movin'. It really is that simple, or it should be.
I was trolling him To be an ass, I wasn't serious. With these threads its best to just compliment the people you like and keep it moving no need to throw every one else under the bus.

Last edited:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was so confused for a second :sadcam:
At the end of the day though it doesn't matter if you find me unattractive or not cause the chances of me meeting you are 1%

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Wait I'm sorta confused.:dwillhuh:

But anyway... why would you waste your time typing out who is ugly and who is cute?

Now ya'll see why people don't want to post pictures anymore.

On one hand you got weirdo jacking photos talkin about they got files of them... can you say creepy?

and on the hand you got people coming in this thread like this is the coli beauty contest.

Just let the ladies that want to post their pictures post without judgement.

Oh yeah by the way ... the level of simpage in this thread is at :scust: levels now.

Cut out the chatter and just pm your flirting. :ufdup:

Last edited: