Veteran
Daps
Not this shyt again
232.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
oCmWIRC.jpg
Ladies apologize for my rudeness, accept this mass apology please. Would rep each of you if I could but daps will have to suffice for now.

@DarlingNikki @Dollfacecraze @Krispy @little4209 @biscuitsnbangers @Cheeky @Coco @sanityovar8ted @CinnaSlim @Regine Hunter @Jisselle @WHIPPEDCream @Azul @Canadadry @lotuseater80 @Sassy @RoyalQ @PeridotPuss @DropQ and others I didn't name

Edit: I tried removing that pic as it was part of a quote but I'm on mobile so it's acting funky
The posters tagged are the ones he thought were ugly. Lmao and the I cant help but notice that all are visibly of african descent. None of the non black others are tagged....:sas2:

Last edited:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:mjpls: Oh really.... Then how come none of the non black people are tagged in the apology. :heh:
Jisselle doesn't count? Pico wasn't tagged because those aren't her real pics, I quoted everyone with pics included but coli only let's you do 20 per message so I took the names I remembered and shouted out everyone else I didn't @. Stop reaching for a race debate, you looking desperate for a argument that isn't there. If you wanted to be added to the list of @ then say so.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Jisselle doesn't count? Pico wasn't tagged because those aren't her real pics, I quoted everyone with pics included but coli only let's you
se
Jisselle doesn't count? Pico wasn't tagged because those aren't her real pics, I quoted everyone with pics included but coli only let's you do 20 per message so I took the names I remembered and shouted out everyone else I didn't @. Stop reaching for a race debate, you looking desperate for a argument that isn't there. If you wanted to be added to the list of @ then say so.
selective memory with the black girls I see.....:lolbron: