@Phoenix_Knightly23
tumblr_nu0rd79LXl1rixg3co1_1280.jpg
Can't even even find the words to describe your beauty.....:wow::whew:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, y'all... Now I don't feel so bad about taking my pictures down, and I likely won't post a new one. Plenty of y'all saw me, so you know I'm not a troll and I am a black female!

I like the idea of putting a face to a name, but I'm not here for the "I don't find ______ attractive" because who cares? It's not a contest or beauty competition. Then to turn it into a black vs not black debate... It's not about that either. So chill, either dap it or don't, and keep it movin'. It really is that simple, or it should be.

This shyt has gotten ridiculous, just like the last thread did. Why is there SUCH a need for bullshyt in these types of threads? This is the reason why credible female posters just say "fukk it" and REFUSE to post pics because a bunch of childish, sexually frustrated a$$holes want to come in here acting a fool:smh:

idgafcameron-diaz-gifbad-teacher.gif

Wait I'm sorta confused.:dwillhuh:

But anyway... why would you waste your time typing out who is ugly and who is cute?

Now ya'll see why people don't want to post pictures anymore.

On one hand you got weirdo jacking photos talkin about they got files of them... can you say creepy?

and on the hand you got people coming in this thread like this is the coli beauty contest.

Just let the ladies that want to post their pictures post without judgement.

Oh yeah by the way ... the level of simpage in this thread is at :scust: levels now.

Cut out the chatter and just pm your flirting. :ufdup:

You make too much damn sense!

The only reason I come into this thread is to steal all the gifs and custom smileys dudes put in work to woo these chicks lol.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Wait I'm sorta confused.:dwillhuh:

But anyway... why would you waste your time typing out who is ugly and who is cute?

Now ya'll see why people don't want to post pictures anymore.

On one hand you got weirdo jacking photos talkin about they got files of them... can you say creepy?

and on the hand you got people coming in this thread like this is the coli beauty contest.

Just let the ladies that want to post their pictures post without judgement.

Oh yeah by the way ... the level of simpage in this thread is at :scust: levels now.

Cut out the chatter and just pm your flirting. :ufdup:
This is nothing out of the ordinary as the same thing was happening in the other 2 threads. But at the end of the day is not that serious.

The pic stealing is going to happen regardless, especially with some of the female posters putting up thirst trap pics knowingly and of course dudes who are on the weird side.

Other than that everyone is allowed their opinion:manny: if they feel the need to call someone ug. It's rude but this is also an open forum.

Now back to the thread.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I was so confused for a second :sadcam:
At the end of the day though it doesn't matter if you find me unattractive or not cause the chances of me meeting you are 1%

We've seen your pics? In what world are you unattractive? :comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But you kno damn well irl you not doing that. You don't go up to a woman and tell her shes not attractive. This thread isn't a beauty contest its just to put faces to names
Yep this is true but people do a lot of stuff they don't do IRL so it is what it is. As far as the pics you just gotta take the good with the bad. If you aren't a chick that most dudes going to be hype over some people going to be rude just like some dudes have been shytted on about their pictures. That's the risk of posting your pic either recognize it or don't post is how I feel on it. Don't make ole boy right either but online I expect things that don't match up with and or get you fukked up offline

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This shyt has gotten ridiculous, just like the last thread did. Why is there SUCH a need for bullshyt in these types of threads? This is the reason why credible female posters just say "fukk it" and REFUSE to post pics because a bunch of childish, sexually frustrated a$$holes want to come in here acting a fool:smh:
I ain't going to lie playboy you sound mad desperate and some other negative things in here with this stuff. If they don't post their pics so what? If they do cool too I guess. Idgaf just interact with them like you do with the male posters. You wouldn't care if they posted their pic or not since you ain't meeting these cats most likely why not take the same approach with the women too?