Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Saw 3 girls in that entire list that I thought were cute or made me go :ehh::obama: but for the most part I had the :shaq2::dame: face

:camcmon: you really should've known better than to post this here. You basically threw shade at the majority of females on the board.. :mjlol: at some of you young, dumb nikkas.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:camcmon: you really should've known better than to post this here. You basically threw shade at the majority of females on the board.. :mjlol: at some of you young, dumb nikkas.
Nobody got offended accept 1 female poster and she already said she was trolling. Seem like all the males were more butt hurt about my comment even after I said it wasn't an attack on the females:sas2:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Yep this is true but people do a lot of stuff they don't do IRL so it is what it is. As far as the pics you just gotta take the good with the bad. If you aren't a chick that most dudes going to be hype over some people going to be rude just like some dudes have been shytted on about their pictures. That's the risk of posting your pic either recognize it or don't post is how I feel on it. Don't make ole boy right either but online I expect things that don't match up with and or get you fukked up offline
That's the whole thing I've been saying, never once called anybody ugly, I only said I wasn't attracted to most. I don't know why or how that's so offensive but I guess that's a catastrophe to find someone on the coli who isn't simping every woman on here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nobody got offended accept 1 female poster and she already said she was trolling. Seem like all the males were more butt hurt about my comment even after I said it wasn't an attack on the females:sas2:
Yeah dudes be :cape:For chicks that they wouldn't do for men. That's the straight definition of white knights to me cause this is just verbal stuff between you and a few chicks where no girls are going to be physically hurt. Its no need to jump in on some caping stuff for this type of non violent stuff that if it was two dudes nobody rarely says anything. I'm just a fan of consistency period even though like I said I wouldn't have said what you did cause its no point and you know how its going to turn out more times than not.

I've saw girl pics on here and combined with their post was like they fit the previous stereotype looks wise I had of them before seeing their pics but if they unattractive or not to me outside of war time (if I think they ugly) lol its no need to post that. Since you have your pic up for others to comment on too and don't seem to mind what is said about you good/bad I don't really have anything bad to say cause at least you're being consistent.

That's the whole thing I've been saying, never once called anybody ugly, I only said I wasn't attracted to most. I don't know why or how that's so offensive but I guess that's a catastrophe to find someone on the coli who isn't simping every woman on here.
Man dudes stay caping up like the dude saying we messing up chicks post their pictures. Idgaf we mainly come here to post and I don't need to see people's pics I'm not going to meet anyway. I'm not saying if people post I won't look but if they never post them I'd be just as cool. That's why online for all its good has a lot of weirdo traits to it too. Personally I don't even get the point of posting your pic unless you fishing for praise esp on a messageboard unless its some type of business stuff you promoting. Others love doing it but to each their own don't mean I have to agree with it.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2dviv10.jpg

:snoop: