Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5b6YQFn.jpg

He's not ugly, but I don't find him attractive either :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt has gotten ridiculous, just like the last thread did. Why is there SUCH a need for bullshyt in these types of threads? This is the reason why credible female posters just say "fukk it" and REFUSE to post pics because a bunch of childish, sexually frustrated a$$holes want to come in here acting a fool:smh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This shyt has gotten ridiculous, just like the last thread did. Why is there SUCH a need for bullshyt in these types of threads? This is the reason why credible female posters just say "fukk it" and REFUSE to post pics because a bunch of childish, sexually frustrated a$$holes want to come in here acting a fool:smh:

Its not like pictures are posted anyways.

IMO this kind of thread only works if only post with pictures are allowed.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
View media item 5417

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Dang, y'all... Now I don't feel so bad about taking my pictures down, and I likely won't post a new one. Plenty of y'all saw me, so you know I'm not a troll and I am a black female!

I like the idea of putting a face to a name, but I'm not here for the "I don't find ______ attractive" because who cares? It's not a contest or beauty competition. Then to turn it into a black vs not black debate... It's not about that either. So chill, either dap it or don't, and keep it movin'. It really is that simple, or it should be.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Facts, bro.

There's always that ONE nikka fukking it up for other brehs. I don;t think any ladies will post their pictures like the last thread... Only three pictures in this thread posted, but I'm not complaining at all. :pachaha:

#coliunderworld :wow:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Dang, y'all... Now I don't feel so bad about taking my pictures down, and I likely won't post a new one. Plenty of y'all saw me, so you know I'm not a troll and I am a black female!

I like the idea of putting a face to a name, but I'm not here for the "I don't find ______ attractive" because who cares? It's not a contest or beauty competition. Then to turn it into a black vs not black debate... It's not about that either. So chill, either dap it or don't, and keep it movin'. It really is that simple, or it should be.
Yup pretty much

I knew this might discourage women from posting here. I can't say I blame them tho. Too many weirdos. I took down my pic from the mens thread for the same reason

Glad I got to see your pic tho. Looking good brehette :wow: