Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
If everything isn't about looks than why make a comment about looks:what:

Its one thing to make a face about seeing ratchet behavior in public and another to make a face over something someone has no control over
Bruh, how many times you want me to say it? When did I comment on the physical features of anyone? Point me to the post where I singled out the facial features of these women :what: lady simone could've been a 10 in the face and she'd STILL be unattractive to me. I've said multiple times in many threads that a pretty face ain't shyt to me if I don't find you attractive or appealing.

Some of the ladies on that list have said some things that turned me off, which in turn makes them unattractive to me. You feel me now?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This nikka here
anigif_enhanced-buzz-13418-1349223535-0.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bruh, how many times you want me to say it? When did I comment on the physical features of anyone? Point me to the post where I singled out the facial features of these women :what: lady simone could've been a 10 in the face and she'd STILL be unattractive to me. I've said multiple times in many threads that a pretty face ain't shyt to me if I don't find you attractive or appealing.

Some of the ladies on that list have said some things that turned me off, which in turn makes them unattractive to me. You feel me now?
Saw 3 girls in that entire list that I thought were cute or made me go :ehh::obama: but for the most part I had the :shaq2::dame: face

:usure: