Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
it's not about being butthurt, why are you in this thread being negative. You could have done what the other brehs did and just tag who you found attractive, that's all. It's not like anyone asked you for your opinion. And being that you aren't even close to being cute, it makes you even uglier. You don't see any of the ladies doing that in the men's thread.

:dead:

@Dollfacecraze going in. :wow:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
But you kno damn well irl you not doing that. You don't go up to a woman and tell her shes not attractive. This thread isn't a beauty contest its just to put faces to names
When did I say anyone of these ladies were unattractive? I said they didn't appeal to me bit it didn't mean they were ugly or nothing. It's not that deep bruh, we can hold who's petty and who's ugly contest all day but the minute I said I wasn't attracted to some of the women here is prob? :mindblown::rudy:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
When did I say anyone of these ladies were unattractive? I said they didn't appeal to me bit it didn't mean they were ugly or nothing. It's not that deep bruh, we can hold who's petty and who's ugly contest all day but the minute I said I wasn't attractive to some of the women here is prob? :mindblown::rudy:

Saw 3 girls in that entire list that I thought were cute or made me go :ehh::obama: but for the most part I had the :shaq2::dame: face

:usure:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
it's not about being butthurt, why are you in this thread being negative. You could have done what the other brehs did and just tag who you found attractive, that's all. It's not like anyone asked you for your opinion. And being that you aren't even close to being cute, it makes you even uglier. You don't see any of the ladies doing that in the men's thread.
Again, why are you so upset? I didn't name anybody or call anyone ugly. YOU turned it into a negative thing because YOU felt it was a personal attack for some reason. Still haven't outright said anyone looked bad but you seem to be taking this to heart. Yes I'm ugly as fukk but I still have my opinion and if I'm not attracted to most of the women here then so be it :childplease: if you don't like what i said just keep it moving. Why did you feel the need to respond when you weren't even mentioned?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Never said they were unattractive, my reaction was litterally "oh, that's who's behind the profile". :yeshrug: Point out where I said they were ugly
You didn't have to say it your smilies tell the whole story :mjlol:

All Im saying is irl if you saw someone you didn't find that attractive you wouldn't do like this:dame::shaq2:

Unless you were a kid. You a grown ass man have some class:heh:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Again, why are you so upset? I didn't name anybody or call anyone ugly. YOU turned it into a negative thing because YOU felt it was a personal attack for some reason. Still haven't outright said anyone looked bad but you seem to be taking this to heart. Yes I'm ugly as fukk but I still have my opinion and if I'm not attracted to most of the women here then so be it :childplease: if you don't like what i said just keep it moving. Why did you feel the need to respond when you weren't even mentioned?
:russell:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
You didn't have to say it your smilies tell the whole story :mjlol:

All Im saying is irl if you saw someone you didn't find that attractive wouldn't do like this:dame::shaq2:

Unless you were a kid. You a grown ass man have some class:heh:
Being how I can't use my own expression (unless I smiley myself) what did you want me to do? You want me to have class using an emoji, on a forum like this? Well ain't that some shyt :mjlol: listen gorilla, you read way too far into my post which wasn't meant to be an attack on the women here in the first place. If I saw an "ugly" person in real life I'd still probably do the dame face or:francis: regardless if we're face to face or not. Everyone does that shyt, it's not about being childish.

We just had a whole thread where those two twins who were on dates made the:scust: face the entire time while sitting across from the men they were with.

I'll say it again, point out where I straight up said these women are ugly. I said most didn't appeal to me and that wasn't based solely on looks, Dollface got offended and broke out the pitchforks when she wasn't even mentioned :pachaha:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Being how I can't use my own expression (unless I smiley myself) what did you want me to do? You want me to have class using an emoji, on a forum like this? Well ain't that some shyt :mjlol: listen gorilla, you read way too far into my post which wasn't meant to be an attack on the women here in the first place. If I saw an "ugly" person in real life I'd still probably do the dame face or:francis: regardless if we're face to face or not. Everyone does that shyt, it's not about being childish.

We just had a whole thread where those two twins who were on dates made the:scust: face the entire time while sitting across from the men they were with.

I'll say it again, point out where I straight up said these women are ugly. I said most didn't appeal to me and that wasn't based solely on looks, Dollface got offended and broke out the pitchforks when she wasn't even mentioned :pachaha:
Wasn't offended, you were just being rude:yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

So every woman irl you don't find attractive you give them the :francis:?

nikka please:russ:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
oCmWIRC.jpg
Ladies apologize for my rudeness, accept this mass apology please. Would rep each of you if I could but daps will have to suffice for now.

@DarlingNikki @Dollfacecraze @Krispy @little4209 @biscuitsnbangers @Cheeky @Coco @sanityovar8ted @CinnaSlim @Regine Hunter @Jisselle @WHIPPEDCream @Azul @Canadadry @lotuseater80 @Sassy @RoyalQ @PeridotPuss @DropQ and others I didn't name

Edit: I tried removing that pic as it was part of a quote but I'm on mobile so it's acting funky

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
So every woman irl you don't find attractive you give them the :francis:?

nikka please:russ:
Pretty much, not everything is about looks breh. If I see a ratchet acting in public or even talking to me I'll do that same face. I don't know where you're from but in my home city we don't put on facades or mask the way will feel.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Pretty much, not everything is about looks breh. If I see a ratchet acting in public or even talking to me I'll do that same face. I don't know where you're from but in my home city we don't put on facades or mask the way will feel.
If everything isn't about looks than why make a comment about looks:what:

Its one thing to make a face about seeing ratchet behavior in public and another to make a face over something someone has no control over