Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Lithe

All Star
Daps
By the way, I'm sorry my pictures are huge. I will have to adjust settings in Photobucket, because I uploaded them from my phone and didn't realize it was set to default at the largest size. I'm not conceited like that, y'all! The only pictures I have at portrait sizes are professional photos I've had done. It's fun when you are friends with professional photographers who have a vision and/or they're willing to go along with whatever you want to do.

Edit: Just went to read about resizing in PB and although I changed my settings, it only applies to pictures I upload/share in the future, not retroactively. So the pictures here are going to stay big, unless I delete and re-upload them. So I'll be taking my pictures down and may or may not re-upload them.

Last edited:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
You're kak rude. :beli:
Kak rude? Not sure what that is but I'm allowed my opinion. I tell it like it is and more than half that list did not appeal to me :yeshrug: I'm not a simp so I don't have to lie about what I find attractive or not.

You shouldn't talk though as I've always mentioned you when I spoke on coli women I find attractive:ufdup: so hush

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
i'm pretty sure that was most of the ladies' sentiments when you posted your pic:mjlol:
And that's fine, I didn't post it for the ladies to be:noah: over my pic, I posted it for @Rue and @Fun Sized Psycho to see. Why is there butt hurt over my comment? If I don't find ya'll attractive then I don't:stopitslime: doesn't mean ya ugly, just not my cup of tea. Damn, is it that hard to believe not every man will find ya'll appealing?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
vDOPZ9MGhUdOw.gif

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
And that's fine, I didn't post it for the ladies to be:noah: over my pic, I posted it for @Rue and @Fun Sized Psycho to see. Why is there butt hurt over my comment? If I don't find ya'll attractive then I don't:stopitslime: doesn't mean ya ugly, just not my cup of tea. Damn, is it that hard to believe not every man will find ya'll appealing?
:dwillhuh: i didnt see it yo

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
it's not about being butthurt, why are you in this thread being negative. You could have done what the other brehs did and just tag who you found attractive, that's all. It's not like anyone asked you for your opinion. And being that you aren't even close to being cute, it makes you even uglier. You don't see any of the ladies doing that in the men's thread.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
But you kno damn well irl you not doing that. You don't go up to a woman and tell her shes not attractive. This thread isn't a beauty contest its just to put faces to names