Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Idgaf about wether you'd fukkS with me or not. I was unaware of your existence prior to you tagging me. Big ass ego thinking your opinion on wether you'd fukk w/ women on here or not is important or wanted.

We don't care, trust.

You don't care but you keep quoting me. Its OK sweetpea, do some squats to fill out that narrow behind of yours and perhaps you can jump up a spot or 2 on Vaulkner's short list. :win:

Lithe

All Star
Daps

I'm not sure what all the smileys mean here, but I'm guessing this is a good one? In which case, thank you. If not, you can disregard this reply! Haha. Either way, I love me and my youthful appearance even though I'm closer to 30 than 20.

Magic of melanin! :lawd:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

I wanted my curls back in my natural curl pattern, but I can't stand going to bed with wet hair. No makeup, no filter, headphones in because I love music. Just chillin' :smile:

Edited to add: My avi is my hair and the full size picture is in the coco locks thread. This picture posted here is the one I I took while waiting for it to dry. Once I came out from under that hot dryer, I took the picture for my avi. I have the best natural light from/in my living room... It feels wrong to put a filter on the pictures! Haha!
BhsAkf8CQAAUelt.png:large