Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo:Been working on my technique...

large.gif

I'm repping you for being a good sport :russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:stopitslime: I did say the girl that looks like storm, and she's black (albeit with white features) phoenix knightly or whatever

:whoa: I said fukks with, like if they were in the club dancing i'd approach them.

:martin: I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread and forums in general is for people to give their opinion on the topic at hand, in this case coli women.

I think you're just mad cause i put you last. :umad:

:heh:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ehh:

I just gotta convince the homie @Fun Sized Psycho to get back on here and post a pic. Yall missed out :jawalrus:

I'm not saying this is you Bmore... I'm not trying to throw shade...
4ZXDlLQMdguYM.gif

I think more women would be willing to post a picture if people weren't so pushy about posting one and some of the men folks didn't get in their feelings.

Quiet as its kept I don't see as many women begging for a photo in the men's thread as the men begging for an update in the women's thread.

Take my advice and be cool dudes... geez! If you are patient the ladies will start to feel comfortable and post. Mostly Noobs... the old heads know better. LOL.

That is just my two cents.

149R89yoMrIFgI.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm not saying this is you Bmore... I'm not trying to throw shade...
4ZXDlLQMdguYM.gif

I think more women would be willing to post a picture if people weren't so pushy about posting one and some of the men folks didn't get in their feelings.

Quiet as its kept I don't see as many women begging for a photo in the men's thread as the men begging for an update in the women's thread.

Take my advice and be cool dudes... geez! If you are patient the ladies will start to feel comfortable and post. Mostly Noobs... the old heads know better. LOL.

That is just my two cents.

149R89yoMrIFgI.gif
I agree 100%. I don't blame yall at all for not posting pics with all the squares and weirdos that post on here