Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Lithe

All Star
Daps
And seriously though, for all of the beautiful women in here, there's really not enough of you in the film room. We only have a few beauties there like @Milk N Cookies holding it down. We don't bite. Well @stomachlines might

I posted in the Netflix thread not too long ago about a documentary I watched and really enjoyed. It's called "The Life and Crimes of Doris Payne" about a black female jewel thief. Very interesting watch!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I posted in the Netflix thread not too long ago about a documentary I watched and really enjoyed. It's called "The Life and Crimes of Doris Payne" about a black female jewel thief. Very interesting watch!

I will check it out then. :salute: right now I'm trying to get through last night's supergirl

Lithe

All Star
Daps
:wow: So many gorgeous women in here. Give it up for yourselves. Now who's in he DMV that's all i need to know

Thanks, and there are some very pretty ladies on this site!

I don't live in the DMV, but my dads side of my family is there so I do go to visit. I love it up there, but I wouldn't want to live there. That traffic had me like :damn: everyday! Uh uh, y'all can keep it! And I thought Dallas was bad...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thanks, and there are some very pretty ladies on this site!

I don't live in the DMV, but my dads side of my family is there so I do go to visit. I love it up there, but I wouldn't want to live there. That traffic had me like :damn: everyday! Uh uh, y'all can keep it! And I thought Dallas was bad...

This girl i work with just moved here from Florida and she said the same thing about the traffic:deadrose: said living here has made her more agitated, she found out she's claustrophobic and now she's angrier. I'm from here so I'm used to it:russ:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
This girl i work with just moved here from Florida and she said the same thing about the traffic:deadrose: said living here has made her more agitated, she found out she's claustrophobic and now she's angrier. I'm from here so I'm used to it:russ:

I can't handle it... My family thinks I'm moving up there in a couple years. I said no unless I lived way out from the city. I'm aiming to work in front end web development, so Tysons Corner is in my mind if I don't decide to stay in Texas. I like NOVA a lot. Have family in Ashburn, and it's not too far from the rest of the fam who lives in DC proper and parts of Maryland.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't handle it... My family thinks I'm moving up there in a couple years. I said no unless I lived way out from the city. I'm aiming to work in front end web development, so Tysons Corner is in my mind if I don't decide to stay in Texas. I like NOVA a lot. Have family in Ashburn, and it's not too far from the rest of the fam who lives in DC proper and parts of Maryland.

Yeah I couldn't live in DC. I'd kill myself. My boy asks me if I'm moving there and the answer is always hell no. I'll stay in the PG county suburbs. NOVA is very dope too and my favorite movie theater is in Ashburn and if people hadn't slacked off, I'd be going to that theater for part of my birthday celebration this weekend but :francis:

And Tysons would be the perfect place for what you're trying to do. Why would you leave Texas?

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yeah I couldn't live in DC. I'd kill myself. My boy asks me if I'm moving there and the answer is always hell no. I'll stay in the PG county suburbs. NOVA is very dope too and my favorite movie theater is in Ashburn and if people hadn't slacked off, I'd be going to that theater for part of my birthday celebration this weekend but :francis:

And Tysons would be the perfect place for what you're trying to do. Why would you leave Texas?

PM me, I don't want to interrupt the beauty in this thread by discussing my future. However, I'm willing to give you some background!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Gonna be in DC Saturday witnessing the greatness of the God MC :ahh: