Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This.

Whoever it is though. She bomb
She used to post at Allhiphop.....think she went MIA here..
BhsAkf8CQAAUelt.png:large
YO :dead: what video was this again

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Thank you I appreciate that. Yeah there are a lot of gorgeous ladies up here! I hope we get more :smile:

You're welcome!! Your hair reminds me of a picture I sent my friend the other day, I had a clay mask on it and she thought I dyed it gray! No, but it would look cool.

I think more feminine energy would be good. People just gotta chill and be respectful of one another.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not saying this is you Bmore... I'm not trying to throw shade...
4ZXDlLQMdguYM.gif

I think more women would be willing to post a picture if people weren't so pushy about posting one and some of the men folks didn't get in their feelings.

Quiet as its kept I don't see as many women begging for a photo in the men's thread as the men begging for an update in the women's thread.

Take my advice and be cool dudes... geez! If you are patient the ladies will start to feel comfortable and post. Mostly Noobs... the old heads know better. LOL.

That is just my two cents.

149R89yoMrIFgI.gif

You have a point.

I'm going to be honest though, us men are creatures of sight. Not excusing some of these crazy, stalkerish muthafukkas who ruin it for everyone, but when I myself ask for a pic it's because I'm genuinely curious, and because there are certain female Coli posters who I respect their posting so it's cool to put a face to the words....

Of course we all respect those who decline to show pics for personal reasons, or just because they don't want to. Everyone should be respectful of the privacy of others, ESPECIALLY our black queens

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
You're welcome!! Your hair reminds me of a picture I sent my friend the other day, I had a clay mask on it and she thought I dyed it gray! No, but it would look cool.

I think more feminine energy would be good. People just gotta chill and be respectful of one another.

:russ: I loved rocking the grey hair ^_^ I know it's outlandish to most but I had to try it out for myself.

Yeah we do need more positive feminine energy here to kinda balance out these crazy nikkas :skip:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
:russ: I loved rocking the grey hair ^_^ I know it's outlandish to most but I had to try it out for myself.

Yeah we do need more positive feminine energy here to kinda balance out these crazy nikkas :skip:

I would love it too, but right now I'm focusing on length retention and even though I would love to have some kind of color (or even a rinse), I'm afraid I'd set myself back! When I get back to bra strap length (like I had when I was little--my hair is still as thick, it's just way shorter since brain surgery) I'm treating myself with color!

Yes, balance. But you know how it is. The Coli is a microcosm of the real world in some ways. It's difficult to achieve that balance "in real life," and seemingly even more so on an anonymous (mostly) message board. Just my thoughts! It would be nice though.