Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
untitled-92fxpq_zpsrijbvvvk.gif

Here to shoutout the ladies:salute::blessed:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
I would only fukks with 4 girls out of this list and they are as follows, in order of priority: 1: @BillCosbyAteMyHomework 2: @Desirous 3: @PicoRoscoe 4: @biscuitsnbangers.. with honorable mention going to the girl who looks like storm. All the other ones i'd pass on. :manny:

Edit: Jesus the neg train for this comment is unlike anything i've ever seen before :whoo:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I would only fukks with 4 girls out of this list and they are as follows, in order of priority: 1: @BillCosbyAteMyHomework 2: @Desirous 3: @PicoRoscoe 4: @biscuitsnbangers.. with honorable mention going to the girl who looks like storm. All the other ones i'd pass on. :manny:

So what you're saying is you only like light skin women and white women..

Cool. We don't care.

Why the fukk do dusty ass Mfers like yourself think your opinion on werher youd fukk us or not matters? It fukking don't. Especially when it's easy as fukk for us to get dikk. Like 1 dude on a Internet forum not wanting to fukk some women matters.. :mjlol:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps

Cool. We don't care.

Why the fukk do dusty ass Mfers like yourself think your opinion on werher youd fukk us or not matters? It fukking don't. Especially when it's easy as fukk for us to get dikk. Like 1 dude on a Internet forum not wanting to fukk some women matters.. :mjlol:

:stopitslime: I did say the girl that looks like storm, and she's black (albeit with white features) phoenix knightly or whatever

:whoa: I said fukks with, like if they were in the club dancing i'd approach them.

:martin: I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread and forums in general is for people to give their opinion on the topic at hand, in this case coli women.

I think you're just mad cause i put you last. :umad:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Cool. We don't care.

Lmao :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: I did say the girl that looks like storm, and she's black (albeit with white features) phoenix knightly or whatever

:whoa: I said fukks with, like if they were in the club dancing i'd approach them.

:martin: I'm pretty sure the whole point of this thread and forums in general is for people to give their opinion on the topic at hand, in this case coli women.

I think you're just mad cause i put you last. :umad:

Idgaf about wether you'd fukkS with me or not. I was unaware of your existence prior to you tagging me. Big ass ego thinking your opinion on wether you'd fukk w/ women on here or not is important or wanted.

We don't care, trust.