Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

who really wants these women
single mothers with nothing to offer, probably uneducated
nobody wants to :cape: these broads
who is tryna raise another mans kids
shyt is fukked up but who wants to take responsibility for these women's poor decision
some of them may have had a rough life from the beginning molestation, rape, drug addicted parents :wow:
but u it is what it is, a tough problem to address

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To chalk it up to only "choice" is some cac shyt.
most of the time it really is. At the end of the day women are the ones who choose who to have children with and if the person is a bum there is a chance the outcome is not going to good. Dont come crying because some guy who already has multiple children by different women gassed you up and is now leaving you with two children

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.
He needs to die

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I was waiting for someone to bring this up :mjlol:

You will see them lock the door as always after like 2 am and leave only the window open and only let select people in. Your at the window and you just see some dimepeice go to the door and get let open :wtf: shyt is insane

Edit: I wanna take a pic of some of these businesses on googlemaps and their location and see if the coli wolves can bring more attention to this and expose these guys and tell them to stop fukking our women. Even if some of these chicks they run through are prostitutes, I still feel some type of way that they have been doing this for decades and never get called out.

rep to whoever can tell me how to link the google maps shots as a picture...
This is a great idea

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
most of the time it really is. At the end of the day women are the ones who choose who to have children with and if the person is a bum there is a chance the outcome is not going to good. Dont come crying because some guy who already has multiple children by different women gassed you up and is now leaving you with two children

You sound like a cac, idiot and virgin all in one. Who said shyt about taking care of other men's kids, gnat?

Most Black men are not willingly being unemployed or committing crimes if given a choice. Our only blame is letting the system continue to do what it does.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell which posters still live with their parents. If its a part of their contract the repair men are supposed to fix it. They were forced.
they weren't forced more like exploited. the repair man made probably made up some bullshyt story about how it's going to cost xxx to repair it, the women not knowing her rights or even had read the contract or has no one else to look into the issue agrees to having sex

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Arabs at the corner stores be doing the same thing for groceries.... So much for integration.... Black ppl are in a vulnerable state

I'm not shocked by this..

It's happening everywhere not only in Baltimore

Yrah this is nothing new....there are reports of young women around the world having sex for a better education unfortunately.. I have seen a few cases of some black women sleep with the owner of a beauty supply store for hair. It is unfortunate when a person has to trade their body for basic necessities (not hair) . Additinally I know people do not want to hear this, but ladies should be careful about who they have kids with. Please please please plan that out carefully.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
This is foul. How can a man be content or indifferent to letting the mother of his offspring live in locations with gas leaks and toxic peeling paint? Pathetic
. People are messed up.

Also, some of those women should be held accountable, knowing full well that the deserter they choose to lie with already has 7 children with 7 other women.

The predators who should be doing the job that they're contractually obligated to do, but choose to exploit people instead, should be locked up.

All around messed up.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a cac, idiot and virgin all in one. Who said shyt about taking care of other men's kids, gnat?

Most Black men are not willingly being unemployed or committing crimes if given a choice. Our only blame is letting the system continue to do what it does.
are you retarded where did i say anything about taking taking care about other mens kids. I never said anything about black men willingly committing crimes or being unemployed. I'm going to have to spell it out for you since you are a retard.

I am talking specifically about black women who choose bad partners and get into these kind of predicaments NOT ALL black women. If you are going to have a discussion learn to use logic and not emotions like a female as i said before the sooner the issue gets addressed the sooner it will get reduced. stop dancing around issues and they will never go away.