Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall trippin with that "preying sht"... whores gonna whore...if they not whoring with the maintenance man they just gonna whore with the next guy (or dyke) that presents them with the next opportunity :manny: stop trying to save because its a lost cause :manny:
too many simps :cape: for black women who decide to have children with straight up bums.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not shocked, this is the future ....this is what happens when u don't compete Economically
This is what it always come back to. If you are Economically vonarable people are going take advantage of you. Also people who are economically vonarable like these women were, more than likely they don't know their rights and what to do if a situation like this happens.
It's every Black person duty to try do create a real economy and to educate our people.

Last edited:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
This ain't nothing new. I plan on buying a building to do exactly this. :ehh:

Hell you can even start driving a tow truck and prey upon young girls in a tough spot. :takedat:

Eat a dikk. I don't give a fukk about any bytch that isn't family. So yeah I do prey upon weak, vulnerable women. As long as I ain't taking the puss what difference do it make ?

You sound like a straight up sexual predator.

Ole she can't say no if she passed out ass nikka.

Ole Ronnie's brother from Player's Club ass nikka.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
To give a retort to what you just said. Look at it like this. Obviously not every single mother in this situation would say yes to the person and say ok ill have sex with you. They will curse them out and tell people they know and possibly call the police and file a suit for disrespecting them....Possibly all of what i mentioned.

What i am basically saying is if some women can easily act this way and say no matter what situation I am in I wont stoop to that....why do others do? Those mothers are single mothers just like their counterparts right? :sas2:

Well said

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
black women in these stories could avoid being exploited by choosing better men to have children with, like a man who is not some jail bird and actually has a job.

the system kicked men out the homes, locked men up, kept men unemployed

To chalk it up to only "choice" is some cac shyt.