Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Shurgs gets no sympathy from me. This is what's happens when women decide to have children by petty criminals who stay in and out of jail. Women will get pumped by guys leaving them with children every time then get stuck with kids they can't raise and want to cry.
Yup. I don't care what anyone says, it ain't my job to save em.

It's a shame to be taken advantage of like that, but I as a black man am not responsible for what these men are doing or for the decisions that these women make.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
"the independent I don't need a man" shyt is why stuff like this can happen in the first place

Sorry but dudes been using that "I'm independent I don't need a man" shyt to not do something they had no intention of doing any damn way. Y'all love to hear a woman say that because it just means less for you to do.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The men they usually have kids with can't provide for them or protect them due to most of them not being able to find a job mist of the time. Or just running out of the kid. And once section 8 finds a father living with them. They usually get evicted because he should be working to provide for them instead of the govt.

You have up report your family and your family income. You have to report any changes thereof or that's fraud.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They was black

Majority of housing projects are run by slick nikkas and nikkas use that shyt on poor sisters who have no help

I see it with a few black cops in my area...using sisters as fukk slaves to protect them from gangbangers

As men, we need to address the shyt bags in our community

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
"the independent I don't need a man" shyt is why stuff like this can happen in the first place
If any of them were the independent types, they would have done the repairs themselves. I think the independent I don't need a man trope is misplaced here. Some of these women were disabled and may not of had any other resources. We don't know the circumstances that led to any of these women being in public housing. It is extremely easy to judge if you've never had adversity in life. Just remember you are one accident or catastrophe away from being dependent on someone else to take care of you.