Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Just look at single moms living in the hood in houses, u see alot of these black handymen fukking these women for painting their house, fixing their sinks, etc, etc because she can't afford a legit contractor to do the job...

Yes and I have also seen cases were some of these women have little things on their record that stops them from getting a job in the future. Like they are limited to minimum wage cashier jobs, or call center jobs. At my former job some of the black womem were sleeping with the operation manager and supervisors for a raise/promotion. You knows whats sad? The stuff on their record are traffic tickets, and minor stuff. Thats why I tell people to be careful of their actions and who they hang around. One littlw strike on your record can mess you up forever.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I am talking specifically about black women who choose bad partners and get into these kind of predicaments NOT ALL black women.

Listen fakkit, the abnormal level of single motherhood isn't because black women are choosing wrong or that would be the case in every community, since Black men are not more likely to be genetically predisposed to be a bum or thug than a White, Arab or Asian men. You are ignoring all of the Black men disenfranchised by the system to say typical cac, idiotic, virgin shyt. Black men need to man up and combat the system (cacs, capitalism, c00ns and wenches, and extreme elements of feminism) impeding us from being providers. Then again, you one of those all the way hoe ass nikkas trickin in Brazil because "black women only fukk the thugs and ballers!"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yrah this is nothing new....there are reports of young women around the world having sex for a better education unfortunately.. I have seen a few cases of some black women sleep with the owner of a beauty supply store for hair. It is unfortunate when a person has to trade their body for basic necessities (not hair) . Additinally I know people do not want to hear this, but ladies should be careful about who they have kids with. Please please please plan that out carefully.
true, in the hood chicks be giving this tattoo artist p*ssy and head for cheap tats

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen fakkit, the abnormal level of single motherhood isn't because black women are choosing wrong or that would be the case in every community, since Black men are not more likely to be genetically predisposed to be a bum or thug than a White, Arab or Asian men. You are ignoring all of the Black men disenfranchised by the system to say typical cac, idiotic, virgin shyt. Black men need to man up and combat the system (cacs, capitalism, c00ns and wenches, and extreme elements of feminism) impeding us from being providers. Then again, you one of those all the way hoe ass nikkas trickin in Brazil because "black women only fukk the thugs and ballers!"
you are either a female or was obviously raised by a single mother because you lack logic and reasoning skills. i've said it plenty of times in this thread and already directly to you I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL BLACK WOMEN. why do you keep on bringing irrelevant things into the discussion i have not mentioned? stop twisting my words

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
the women in the article where single mothers and i said black women in these stories could avoid being exploited by choosing better men to have children with, like a man who is not some jail bird and actually has a job. Stop trying to make excuses for these women

Oh really?

As I said too many times the only difference between pookie and a "good black man" is a tax return. Now you see these black men with jobs getting sex to complete repairs on the property. These the dudes these women should have chosen? Seems like black men with jobs still ain't shyt.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just single mothers so a large portion of Black women :ohhh:

yet you're bolding and typing in big font like a hoe :mjlol:
because you obviously are an emotional female who cant read. this is my last post directed towards you anyway

keep on :cape:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Shurgs gets no sympathy from me. This is what's happens when women decide to have children by petty criminals who stay in and out of jail. Women will get pumped by guys leaving them with children every time then get stuck with kids they can't raise and want to cry.

No this is what happens when public sector employees don't do their job.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
These are grownups. Stop acting like these women are children, these bytches grown. :heh:

"Leave your women to be preyed upon like this" I swear some of ya'll really think women are sweet innocent vulnerable creatures. :what:

No other women is doing this except for yours.