Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I dont like arguing with cats from my home state so ill let you cook homie but I think you are playing dumb..

Playin dumb? Im askin a legit question . Why was black men brought up when the article has nothing to do with them ? Do you know for sure all those women were single mothers?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The truth of the matter is that in these types of neighborhoods, Section 8 is more stable than a man. A dude barely able to keep a job or going in and out of jail isn't going to be as stable as a program that's been around for years. That's not to say the man is bad or not doing the best he can, but it is what it is.

The fact that those type of men have the most kids. Should tell you what the issue is.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
We ain't being goody goody breh. We are only talking about of cases of other races like the sand cacs, asian,whites,etc. If its a fellow breh getting head from tenants who are sistas then we all would :salute: it
No the fcku we wouldn't and we shouldn't be they black or cac those mfkas are predators

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shurgs gets no sympathy from me. This is what's happens when women decide to have children by petty criminals who stay in and out of jail. Women will get pumped by guys leaving them with children every time then get stuck with kids they can't raise and want to cry.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Theyd really rather be on section 8 than have a provider and protector?

The men would rather live off women on section 8 than be providers and protectors?
It all comes down to economics and black people are way at the bottom of that totem pole

The black community is nothing more than a predatory ass environment

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

These are grownups. Stop acting like these women are children, these bytches grown. :heh:

"Leave your women to be preyed upon like this" I swear some of ya'll really think women are sweet innocent vulnerable creatures. :what: