Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yall gotta stop taking criticism towards black men so personally. As a black man thats in school and has a full time job, I have nothing to feel insecure about when the dead beats in our community get called out. Are our women perfect? No but grown men shouldnt be on some Us VS Them gender war shyt. Black women are our people just as much as black men are.

Im just saying . What does this got to do with black men?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These women weren't forced to do anything. They didn't want to bother with a complaint so they willingly fukked the maintenance man. Switched to the victim position when they saw benefit.
That's not what happened at all, actually.
The maintenance men are supposed to maintain the building.
When there were egregious issues in the buildings, the maintenance men refused to do anything unless the women performed sex acts on them.
In a few cases, the maintenance issues were affecting the women and their children's health.
HUDs only take so many complaints a year before they run out of funding and shut down, leaving the women stranded.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Yall gotta stop taking criticism towards black men so personally. As a black man thats in school and has a full time job, I have nothing to feel insecure about when the dead beats in our community get called out. Are our women perfect? No but grown men shouldnt be on some Us VS Them gender war shyt. Black women are our people just as much as black men are.
Thank you. I'll never understand the gender war bull