Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
They had no other option than to have sex with those men? That's the disingenuous part.

There are a number of avenues to be explored in such situations. You can turn to the police, relatives, there is even free legal advised at your disposal. When vulnerable women cry help there is plenty of sympathy to be found.

I will now stop this line of though because I don't want to turn this into blaming these women or bolster the argument of those trying to do so. It's just that your statement was disingenuous.
Poor and disabled women turning to the Baltimore police???? :what:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
They had no other option than to have sex with those men? That's the disingenuous part.

There are a number of avenues to be explored in such situations. You can turn to the police, relatives, there is even free legal advised at your disposal. When vulnerable women cry help there is plenty of sympathy to be found.

I will now stop this line of though because I don't want to turn this into blaming these women or bolster the argument of those trying to do so. It's just that your statement was disingenuous.
:bryan:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dusty nikkaz and fathers are 2 different things :pachaha:

You know you can get on a public aid grant if you're the father depending on the state right? You know you can be put on the lease of the women's section 8 apartment right?

:patrice:

Where is the public housing where the women can't have the fathers or men in their homes because I'm seeing different

I ain't saying you wrong, I just wanna know

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody make that call to that Arab corner store to ask why they don't fukk their own women? :shaq:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This is false (the bolded). And let us not resort to base ad hominems. Anyway I'm not against you, I was just correcting a false proposition.
How is it false then? Before you were saying it was because I said that giving them sex was their only option. What's the problem now?
Like others pointed out, seems like people didn't read or comprehend the whole article.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking the same thing. They must've stopped reading after the 1st paragraph, and concluded the premise of the story was:
:mjlol:At you thinking any greater than 50% of the posters in this thread even read a single paragraph. Posting the title and content of an article and only having most posters respond to the title of said article is par for the course.:francis:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
:mjlol:

OG-AA203_Census_E_20130917105501.jpg
black-whiteAssets2.png

Your chart doesn't contradict what I said, and I could give a shyt about the median or mean