Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We need to stop being disingenuous. No malice or judging here but we all can recognize this as untrue. They were in a difficult position where they had to make a decision and they did so out of their own volition.

You can empathize and still shun the behaviour of those men without being dishonest.
How am I being disingenuous ? I did not say they had NO option. I said they had no other option. Then gave the choices.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Victor > Victim

:mjlol:

@DrX and @Art Barr are never trying to hear that breh.

When we learn we're dreaming up this nightmare reality as a collective then black people will start living the dream. Being afraid of knowledge and angry when confused instead of being introspective is a good way to find yourself doing something strange for some change. You CAN CONTROL how many books on acquiring wealth that you read.

:francis:

I've been saying on here for three years now: the idea that blacks in America are unsuccessful is a myth. We have billionaires, president, surgeon general, Supreme Court, attorney general, army generals, Secretaries of State.

We will never all be successful, but neither are most whites. At the end of the day, the hope that your children can be one of the things I mentioned is the American Dream is it not?

Now, America being more dangerous for us is a separate issue.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Goddamn the community is in shambles man. Instead of trying to build it up you got a bunch of people both within and outside trying to tear it down.

Single parenthood needs to not be a thing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the idea that blacks in America are unsuccessful is a myth. We have billionaires, president, surgeon general, Supreme Court, attorney general, army generals, Secretaries of State.

:mjlol:

We will never all be successful, but neither are most whites.

OG-AA203_Census_E_20130917105501.jpg
black-whiteAssets2.png

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

I partly agree. But many public housing developments don't allow men/fathers to be present in the homes.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Dumb dumb dumb.

:what:

You can:

Sell scrap metal. Thats tax free money. One brother made 75k doing that in my area. They had a story about it in the local paper.

Go to community college and learn a trade. They are doling out free money for that. Not only will it give you a little money while youre getting your ducks in order but youll be learning a valuable trade.

Become a truck driver. They are expecting a 100k driver shortage in the next 10 years. I grossed over 6 figures when i had myhad my own truck.

Join the army. If its no. Wartime that is probabably the quickest way to have a crib & a car and be in school within a few months....

I could go on and on and on...

Sell plasma if you just need some spare change to eat.

Read. Read. Read aboult self improvement and wealth building any chance you get...

Cut grass.

Do home repairs.

Buy low & sell high on craigstlist.

Drive for Uber....

:beli: @DrX stop spreading stupidity online

thats coming to america in the future, ive talked about on here and ppl thought i was joking...all of these uneducated hood cats gonna be selling ass on back page for their blunt money...its probably already happening...just wait for worldstarrvid to pop up

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
What about the woman with the gas leak and the broken door?

What about the woman with the paint that was peeling and making her daughter sick?

You really trying to justify this breh?
I was thinking the same thing. They must've stopped reading after the 1st paragraph, and concluded the premise of the story was:

"Landlord buys a project hoe a super-duper-future refrigerator, for a lil' bit of dome"

:snoop:

If they read the whole thing, the complaint said the project repairmen even prayed on the under aged and disabled...

"The complaint claims women of nearly all ages — under-aged to in their 50s — and both the disabled and able-bodied were targeted by the harassment and abuse."