Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
They had no other option than to have sex with those men? That's the disingenuous part.

There are a number of avenues to be explored in such situations. You can turn to the police, relatives, there is even free legal advised at your disposal. When vulnerable women cry help there is plenty of sympathy to be found.

I will now stop this line of though because I don't want to turn this into blaming these women or bolster the argument of those trying to do so. It's just that your statement was disingenuous.
You are still not comprehending what I said. I did not say having sex was their ONLY option. Understand now?

Reading comprehension on this site sucks.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
It's just the wrong thing to focus on -' the difficulties we face. Its just not a winner's philosophy and im openly admitting that lifes a bish for black folks in particular...

:mjlol:

It would be like Jordan complaining about the defenders at the rim instead of going around and sometimes over them..

The goat..

:mjcry:

Hell, every goat is known for only focusing on solutions, not problems and demolishing any and everything in their way.

I've been saying on here for three years now: the idea that blacks in America are unsuccessful is a myth. We have billionaires, president, surgeon general, Supreme Court, attorney general, army generals, Secretaries of State.

We will never all be successful, but neither are most whites. At the end of the day, the hope that your children can be one of the things I mentioned is the American Dream is it not?

Now, America being more dangerous for us is a separate issue.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
They NEED their victimhood breh. You cant mention personal responsibility and personal power on the coli..

:yeshrug:

They had no other option than to have sex with those men? That's the disingenuous part.

There are a number of avenues to be explored in such situations. You can turn to the police, relatives, there is even free legal advised at your disposal. When vulnerable women cry help there is plenty of sympathy to be found.

I will now stop this line of though because I don't want to turn this into blaming these women or bolster the argument of those trying to do so. It's just that your statement was disingenuous.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've been saying on here for three years now: the idea that blacks in America are unsuccessful is a myth. We have billionaires, president, surgeon general, Supreme Court, attorney general, army generals, Secretaries of State.

We will never all be successful, but neither are most whites. At the end of the day, the hope that your children can be one of the things I mentioned is the American Dream is it not?

Now, America being more dangerous for us is a separate issue.

What's the difference between an unsuccessful black person in America and an unsuccessful white person