Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The police and the judicial system are usually trusted paths for conflict resolution in the western world. Maybe I'm out of my depth speaking about American issues. If that's the case, my bad.
Maybe you are, especially considering recent events involving law enforcement and poor women of color in America. Read up on the Holtzclaw case.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Relax lady. :russ:

I had a good week on forex..made a couple stacks without ever leaving the crib. When you want to learn how to make money instead of being oppressed holla at the kid.

Spread the knowledge man :feedme: ... I was planning on checking that babypips site to get started. Is that a good place to start? Do you know of any other good resources?

... I hope you're not c00ning though :birdman:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
We don't have one. We have subordinates to Whites who make good money but no one who sits with the global elite and decide anything.

Isn't the goal to eliminate thing like the global elite? Why does their race matter? We can all only be the best we can be, which includes doing our best to better our fellow man. That's all I can ask of myself.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Relax lady. :russ:

I had a good week on forex..made a couple stacks without ever leaving the crib. When you want to learn how to make money instead of being oppressed holla at the kid.
post in the stock market thread in higher learning

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
It's mental slavery... Not believing you can do something and blaming a history of oppression or (put your favorite here) for your failure. Im just going to offer one solution from now on then k.i.m..

:russ:
They dont want answers... I talked to a breh that had no job... I told him to drive for uber. He said he didnt need a car

I told him that companies like e-rive will lease him a car for $40 per 7 hr shift so he can at least earn SOME MONEY.while he was waiting to find work... He ignored that and went into how society and the system is at fault for there not being jobs available for college students...

It's reassuring to be able to blame all of your failure on an outside party though... It means that you never had to self reflect, admit fault & grow...

2d88e57c0643d2d21f071b51361b10f9.jpg

What I've always said is that it's possible for us to have a good life in this country.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
However what is your gripe with individualism? and why is individualism European? And what is the gripe with free market capitalism?

Whites got the wealth collectively then forced us to compete individually. Start everyone at 0 if you want capitalism. Individualism is European because that is where the ideology derives.

Isn't the goal to eliminate thing like the global elite? Why does their race matter?

Don't be naive. The "tribe" is central to the human condition.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Whites got the wealth collectively then forced us to compete individually. Start everyone at 0 if you want capitalism. Individualism is European because that is where the ideology derives.

Don't be naive. The "tribe" is central to the human condition.

what do you mean?