Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they weren't forced more like exploited. the repair man made probably made up some bullshyt story about how it's going to cost xxx to repair it, the women not knowing her rights or even had read the contract or has no one else to look into the issue agrees to having sex
not likely. The property manager/landlord will tell you these things when they hand you the keys.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:what: I can't believe some of the :cape:going on in this thread. The ladies need to take some accountability for it. Would you drop to your knees and blow a gay Maintenance man for repairs on your fridge? fukk nah. Would you screw a sexy female repairwoman for the same service?

Prostitution is one of the facts of life. I guarantee that one of those same females blew a George from Seinfield looking mfer at the car lot so they could drive off the lot without a downpayment. I already accepted prostitution as a way of life as a youngin. Once i figured out that even ANIMALS practice some form of it I was just like

:manny:

Ill just leave this here:

Female chimpanzees 'sell' sex for fruit

It. CANT. BE. STOPPED. BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME WOMEN WHO WILLINGLY SELL IT PROUDLY AND SOME MALE LOSERS WHO CAN GET IT NO OTHER WAY.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's unstated is that all of these women had children but none had men in their life to protect them.

Where were the men? The fathers, the lovers?

How can you call yourself a man, and leave your women to be preyed upon like this?

And in jail isn't a complete answers. Once they're out of jail then what?

Believe it or not, not sure if this is the case today but they had laws which prohibited the presence of a man or any father figure being in the household of a section 8 recipient or else. They literally purposely forced the destruction of the family to keep the poor poor. Dunno if that's the case.

Think it's safe to say that the poor is taken advantage of and are often the silent victims of a corrupt system .

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
True, poverty and prostitution will always exist. The issue is the levels at which it exist in the Black community. Is this a legitimate excuse if 90% of our women are selling to survive? What is it too much? Just wait til these gay White men start eyeing the young boys in large amount. When the economy continues to collapse, wait til you have to suck a dikk to live or die :mjpls: :lolbron:

Most dudes would rob&kill to get theirs before they suck dikk :manny:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I must confess....

:mjcry:

When I dealt in illegal substances....:to:

I sometimes exploited women for sex when they had no money.

Women know exactly what they're doing when they do this. Guarantee it was used as jokes in that community. This is nothing new or rare.