Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nope regardless of sector or field people will take advantage of you when you don't know the rights or even read the contracts

Huh? Did these dudes read their employment contract? They out of a job now. They could be going to prison. They could be registered as sex offenders all because they wanted ass for doing something they already get paid to do you twat.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What, tricking themselves off for benefits? Yuh baxside. All throughout history females have been flipping p*ssy for some type of leverage or profit. EVERYWHERE AND EVERY RACE. You'd be naive to think otherwise.

True, poverty and prostitution will always exist. The issue is the levels at which it exist in the Black community. Is this a legitimate excuse if 90% of our women are selling to survive? What is it too much? Just wait til these gay White men start eyeing the young boys in large amount. When the economy continues to collapse, wait til you have to suck a dikk to live or die :mjpls: :lolbron:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
i can't believe stuff like this still happens, you figure people would just be a little more kind to each other and not exploit other's bodies :francis:

zEYQhBL.jpg

gotta be trollin

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
@LadySimone @Amethyst

You're women and you seem to give no fukks about male backlash here. What are your honest thoughts and feelings on this?

My thoughts are that it's a shame that these men used their position to get sex for doing jobs they already get a check for.

In typical fashion, because no one has lower expectations of black men than other black men, they blame the women instead of the men
Who couldn't just go to work, do their job, take they ass home.

Now these men are out of a job. Jail isn't out of the question. Sex offenses is probably not off the table.

Yet all these nikka in here know how to do is blame women. Always some woman's fault. Shyt she doesn't even have to be a woman. She could be a child.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh really?

As I said too many times the only difference between pookie and a "good black man" is a tax return. Now you see these black men with jobs getting sex to complete repairs on the property. These the dudes these women should have chosen? Seems like black men with jobs still ain't shyt.
It's millionaires who are deadbeats. Being a deadbeat is a mindset and some of the dudes on here condone it. We've seen way too many examples of men on here willingly having unprotected sex yet absolving themselves from parenthood.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
@LadySimone @Amethyst

You're women and you seem to give no fukks about male backlash here. What are your honest thoughts and feelings on this?
The backlash should be on the rapists. And all of the employees of the Housing Authority. I think everyone involved including the director should go to jail. Hopefully there's a federal investigation and hopefully people do some serious time. I do not blame Black men or women.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is nothing tho...look @ ghetto gaggers ....those chicks get degraded for what a couple hundred bucks....and thats for the whole world to see....exploitation is common among the poor and uneducated ...thats why they want to keep us dumb with this stupid rap music and these reality shows...they hate intelligent black ppl

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for someone to bring this up :mjlol:

You will see them lock the door as always after like 2 am and leave only the window open and only let select people in. Your at the window and you just see some dimepeice go to the door and get let open :wtf: shyt is insane

Edit: I wanna take a pic of some of these businesses on googlemaps and their location and see if the coli wolves can bring more attention to this and expose these guys and tell them to stop fukking our women. Even if some of these chicks they run through are prostitutes, I still feel some type of way that they have been doing this for decades and never get called out.

rep to whoever can tell me how to link the google maps shots as a picture...

Do it yourself you punk ass bytch instead of trying to get people to do your dirty work.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
who really wants these women
single mothers with nothing to offer, probably uneducated
nobody wants to :cape: these broads
who is tryna raise another mans kids
shyt is fukked up but who wants to take responsibility for these women's poor decision
some of them may have had a rough life from the beginning molestation, rape, drug addicted parents :wow:
but u it is what it is, a tough problem to address

Some of the posts in this thread are ruthless as fukk.. and I thought I was pessimistic and cynical :whew:

But yea... nobody is really going to :cape: for these women

shyt sucks but it is what it is...:manny:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen fakkit, the abnormal level of single motherhood isn't because black women are choosing wrong or that would be the case in every community, since Black men are not more likely to be genetically predisposed to be a bum or thug than a White, Arab or Asian men. You are ignoring all of the Black men disenfranchised by the system to say typical cac, idiotic, virgin shyt. Black men need to man up and combat the system (cacs, capitalism, c00ns and wenches, and extreme elements of feminism) impeding us from being providers. Then again, you one of those all the way hoe ass nikkas trickin in Brazil because "black women only fukk the thugs and ballers!"
shut up you faggit simp. Them hoes choose to have unprotected sex with nikkas with no jobs or education and that's on them. Why not use protection? You one of these nikkas with a p*ssy who never hold women responsible for anything. :camby:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh really?

As I said too many times the only difference between pookie and a "good black man" is a tax return. Now you see these black men with jobs getting sex to complete repairs on the property. These the dudes these women should have chosen? Seems like black men with jobs still ain't shyt.

Goddamn you're a bitter ass bytch, kill ya self

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Some of the posts in this thread are ruthless as fukk.. and I thought I was pessimistic and cynical :whew:

But yea... nobody is really going to :cape: for these women

shyt sucks but it is what it is...:manny:

Don't be surprised. These are black women they are discussing. No such thing as ruthlessness when dealing with a negro woman. All the venom hate is usually reserved for us anyway. Meanwhile they more upset at a white dude dancing with some black kids than they are about these employees (black men) demanding sex for doing what they already get a check for.