Women Can't Love Men

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
not sure what the correlation is but ok

I just generally assumed that most people on this site hate racism.

We talk about it enough.
:ld:

Is she trying to get to know you or is she trying to get something from you?..... Put your cape back in drawer... it isn't needed in this thread...

Who fukkin knows what "she" is trying to get from me. I'll find out myself from learning her, and her learning me....like fukkin NORMAL PEOPLE DO.

Is she trying to get to know you or is she trying to get something from you?..... Put your cape back in drawer... it isn't needed in this thread this thread isn't needed...

Fixed that for you.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
When is the last time you had sex?

sex doesn't define a man...

Never have a woman love you and say its because they aren't supposed to brehs.
#uglynikkaproblems #betalife

Then what is Alpha? It seems that most of you who call yourselves alphas seemingly pander to the whims of women, the weaker sex.... and believe you are a greater man due to the amount of whores you have sex with..... there is nothing alpha about that...

Last edited:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
She was getting something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money.... And if women are "selfless or loyal" ("down" as you put it) it isn't by choice but a biological process...

"When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. "

^^^^To get something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money --------- it isn't by choice but a biological process...

You sound like one of these crazy deluded nikkas. You expect females to love you just for being you? Cuz you're so unique?

Humans judge each other based on actions and accomplishments. Nobody is born deserving of love. Some female who never takes care of herself isn't gonna find a man to love her. A male who never makes moves to better himself isn't gonna find a chick to love him. Thats the way it is. Thats the way its been.

If a female will do anything for your companionship and your dikk thats as close to love as you're ever gonna get. Stop living in lala land and grow up.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
im not sure what point you had for comparing racism to sexism as if sexism is somehow being overshadowed by silly racism

I guess my point was, that sexism and racism are pretty similar. Equality is what kills both of them.

This guy is trying to spread sexist bullshyt. But then again, at the time I didn't watch the full video.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You sound like one of these crazy deluded nikkas. You expect females to love you just for being you? Cuz you're so unique?

Humans judge each other based on actions and accomplishments. Nobody is born deserving of love. Some female who never takes care of herself isn't gonna find a man to love her. A male who never makes moves to better himself isn't gonna find a chick to love him. Thats the way it is. Thats the way its been.

If a female will do anything for your companionship and your dikk thats as close to love as you're ever gonna get. Stop living in lala land and grow up.

I would like for women to love without some ulterior motive for doing so.

I guess my point was, that sexism and racism are pretty similar. Equality is what kills both of them.

This guy is trying to spread sexist bullshyt. But then again, at the time I didn't watch the full video.

Men and women aren't equal! Different races aren't equal!

Men are greater in every capacity than women.... only thing women can do that men can't is carry/birth children, thats it!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Men and women aren't equal! Different races aren't equal!

Men are greater in every capacity than women.... only thing women can do that men can't is carry/birth children, thats it!

all-of-tarantino-s-film-references-in-one-video-440489.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then what is Alpha? It seems the most of you who call yourselves alphas seemingly pander to the whims of women, the weaker sex.... and believe you are a greater man due to the amount of whores you have sex with..... there is nothing alpha about that...
:comeon:
You done with your soliloquy of assumption? You replied to me, so you address me specifically. None of that "most of you..." bullshyt. If you do not have the information to make your point specific to me, then you ask me questions prior to and make your judgement of what I "seemingly" do off that inquiry. You did not, so do not presume to know what I choose to identify as alpha traits or beta. I did not define alpha traits, I chose to specify a beta trait. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I would like for women to love without some ulterior motive for doing so.
but do you love without some ulterior motive for doing so?

You want a female because of her actions and her accomplishments.
Because shes good looking, smart, selfless, motherly, or whatever else. End of the day everyone has ulterior motives.

Even in friendship we have ulterior motives.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"No where in the bible does it say that women should love men"

I fukkin hate religion. It makes people stupid.

actually that bible verse
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the Church, is actually the opposite (didn't watch the video) but of what you said. Women know how to "love", men don't which is why God was giving instruction on how to love your wife

anyways