Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
HOEtep Byatches and dudes are so irritating

They spend the bulk of Thier time griping and ranting online instead of being out in the real world and providing tangible solutions...
Been saying for this @PhonZhi and his breaking posts are a great example of this

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most these artists are controlled by the label, especially if they are a major record company like Aftermath/Interscope. they tell them what kind of music to make. I thought most people would know this by now.
I agree, most are. But there's a select few who they just say gimme an album. Kendrick and drake seem like too

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I know. That's why I said exclusively.

I hear ya bruh. I just don't get that logic.

I'd rather a guy rap exclusively about money/drugs/violence WELL (e.g. Mobb Deep, Jay-Z in his prime to a certain extent) than a guy who uses money/drugs/violence as the credibility center of his wack rap platform while pretending he's above it all on some fake-deep shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's say she is right in theory... With the amount of c00ning in rap what's the problem with a fake deep pro black consciousness artist. Even if it's an "act" it doesn't add to the c00nery and buffoonery of present day rap.

This is just just another I'm more woke then you bedwench activist taking outrage.

Pass

Whats wrong with being "woke" or people trying to "outwoke" each other then:martin:?and the bedwench allegation is unproven,but she know what she need to do about that septum ring if she post here:mjpls:

I think she might be right actually,but thats probaly majority of these conscience rappers....just nikkas who couldnt hack it in the commercial lane as emcees....so they picked a style that they could pull off in hiphop.....you'll always eat by pandering to backpackers/nerds/fans of conscience rap.

But like you said its alot of "acting" going on in the rap game so no need to bring Kendrick down,plus maybe he's even become less of a actor,maybe he got a wakeup call.....if I only really hear you talking in the music though,I gotta assume you to be somewhat fake....and his girlfriend dont help make matters better:mjpls:

I support this woman in giving us a reminder,but now she need to fall back now that shes said what she said......any campaigning would be taking it too far,if you not campaigning as hard,actually harder against the more negative aspects in hiphop:sas1:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I agree, most are. But there's a select few who they just say gimme an album. Kendrick and drake seem like too

J. Cole might be more authentic than both these guys. But I hope homegirl in the video goes just as hard on these junkie rappers telling kids it's cool to pop pills and sip lean, they are doing more destruction on people than a rapper who's faking the people to be woke.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For real, people bash Kendrick while he's speaking on real shyt but don't say anything about these crackhead rappers who poison the youth with their drug infested music. So now it's cool for them to become addicts :snoop:
Artists who project posivity in their music often face a backlash in rap. These are literally comments made on the coli about positive music

"No one is that happy, he smiles too much"

"They don't play Kendrick in the hood"

"I can't bang this in the whip"

"That shyt is for cacs"

The irony is that nikkaz saying this will atribute negativity to keeping it real and will take c00n.raps in with no hesitation but as soon as an artist get a lil conscious he is being "preachy". They will disect his life to prove he isn't as pro black or whatever. All of this is a defence mecanism. People don't want to hold themselves to a higher standard or feel challenged to change. A lot of us have become comfortable with c00ning and anti intelectualism and don't want their position challenged.

Like they say you gonna find more people willing to help you do bad than good. When you try to uplighting folks you face a stiff arm of resistance but talk that ignorant shyt and entertain the lowest common denominator and you welcomed with open arms. That is our current reality. That's why dudes like 21 savage finessing the game and they will openly speak on selling negativity because positivity is shunned.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Artists who project posivity in their music often face a backlash in rap. These are literally comments made on the coli about positive music

"No one is that happy, he smiles too much"

"They don't play Kendrick in the hood"

"I can't bang this in the whip"

"That shyt is for cacs"

The irony is that nikkaz saying this will atribute negativity to keeping it real and will take c00n.raps in with no hesitation but as soon as an artist get a lil conscious he is being "preachy". They will disect his life to prove he isn't as pro black or whatever. All of this is a defence mecanism. People don't want to hold themselves to a higher standard or feel challenged to change. A lot of us have come comfortable with c00ning and anti intlelctualism and don't eat their position challenged.

Like they say you gonna find more people willing to help you do bad than good. When you try to uplighting folks you face a stiff arm of resistance but talk that ignorant shyt and entertein the lowest common denominator and you welcomed with open arms. That is our current reality.

yea I noticed that a lot. I'd take music with a message and positive approach over the negative any day of the week. I still indulge in the violent raps but it's for entertainment only.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whats wrong with being "woke" or people trying to "outwoke" each other then:martin:?and the bedwench allegation is unproven,but she know what she need to do about that septum ring if she post here:mjpls:

I think she might be right actually,but thats probaly majority of these conscience rappers....just nikkas who couldnt hack it in the commercial lane as emcees....so they picked a style that they could pull off in hiphop.....you'll always eat by pandering to backpackers/nerds/fans of conscience rap.

But like you said its alot of "acting" going on in the rap game so no need to bring Kendrick down,plus maybe he's even become less of a actor,maybe he got a wakeup call.....if I only really hear you talking in the music though,I gotta assume you to be somewhat fake....and his girlfriend dont help make matters better:mjpls:

I support this woman in giving us a reminder,but now she need to fall back now that shes said what she said......any campaigning would be taking it too far,if you not campaigning as hard,actually harder against the more negative aspects in hiphop:sas1:
People are trying to outwoke each other for attention and props it isn't a productive use of time or resources. It's more about clout and making yourself some kind of authority on shyt. So the "concious" people that should be about shyt are caught up in fighting amongst themselves.

What harm does a "fake" woke artists do if that's his angle? Shyt is retarded...

I'm not sure when it became marketing gold to push pro black music but it has never been so people need to kill that theory that it's a selling point. That's deadass stupid :mjlol:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
kendrick was manufactured in a lab

how so many people fall for his bullshyt is insane :russ:

kendrick-lamar-x-reebok-ventilator-2_stvbwk.jpg

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand calling guys like Kendrick or J. Cole(he has been labeled that before) when they have been rapping about deep stuff since before they were popular. That has always been their style. That's why people fukked with them in the first place.