Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Daps
she has a septum piercing

SESlfr8.png
I take everything she says with an atom of salt

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame the record labels, Interscope particularly. They the ones who make more money off of exploiting and tricking the people. You can't blame Kendrick at all. He's a pawn for the record company.
Yeah, it's simply what ppl want to hear, that's the only coincidence of it all. He probably does feel the way he speaks.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yeah, it's simply what ppl want to hear, that's the only coincidence of it all. He probably does feel the way he speaks.

Most these artists are controlled by the label, especially if they are a major record company like Aftermath/Interscope. they tell them what kind of music to make. I thought most people would know this by now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

She says if you really breakdown what he's saying it's just surface level bullshyt that doesn't make sense.

Let's say she is right in theory... With the amount of c00ning in rap what's the problem with a fake deep pro black consciousness artist. Even if it's an "act" it doesn't add to the c00nery and buffoonery of present day rap.

This is just just another I'm more woke then you bedwench activist taking outrage.

Pass

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@SirBiatch this bytch either your sister or your wife - which one is it :russ:

Try to have a little respect for your fellow Black woman. Unless of course you're not Black or just feeling c00nish today :salute:

It's always funny how my thoughts stay on y'all minds but y'all love to pretend like I'm not the most influential poster in Booth history :mjlol: Ol girl is right. But don't worry - you can ramble all the way around the topic and feel like she's the idiot :laff:

Still better than rapping exclusively about money, drugs and violence.

which Ducktales does as well.

So you prefer your money/drugs/violence with a fake-deep twist :jbhmm: